part 1

' ' =thoughts

emma's p.o.v:
"ohhh great" i said madly. it's starting to rain really badly, i forgot to bring my umbrella and i was wearing a long shirt with no hat.

i was freezing and angry at myself and the weather because he decided to be bad suddenly so i said madly "i'm going to be so wet when i'll get to school!" to the empty street in front of me, when i heard a familiar voice behind me, "no you're not" the voice said and covered us with his umbrella.

i turned around and saw jack,
"when did you get here? weren't you in london with the boys?" i asked surprised.
"what about good morning jack, thanks for saving me from the rain jack?" he said laughing.
"ok ok, thank you, happy now?" i laughed and we started walking to school.
"yes, i'm now" he said smiling at me.
after 10 minutes we finally arrived at the school and into our class. i ran over to the windows and closed them.

jack's p.o.v:
me and emma finally arrived to school and it was still early so we were the only one in the classroom.

the first thing that emma did when we entered was closing the windows, then she picked a sit in the back of the class and just froze over there. i laughed just from looking at her.

i walked over to her, sat on the free sit next to her and pulled her close to me. she rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

i couldn't help it but admire her. 'she is so beautiful, why doesn’t she understand this..?'

"tired?" i asked softly and she nodded. "did something happened last night..?" she said a cold no and return to relaxing on my chest.

a/n
awww aren't them sweet? (yes they are.) anyways i decided to do the another note thing on each part, at the end so yeah get use to it😂😂

don't forget to comment and vote!
love, odelia💙💙