part 22

'' = thoughts

jack’s p.o.v:
"go away brook" i said in a cold tone and a few seconds later i didn't hear him 'wow, can't believe it actually worked' i thought to myself but in the minute i started playing again i heard the door opening.

'ugh. what now?' i thought and before i noticed he was standing in the room.
“what brook?"
"what?" he asked and sat next to me.
“why did you open the door and how?"
“master key" he said laughing.
i was definitely not in the mood for his nonsense right now so i ignored him and tried to focus back on playing.
“hey, what's wrong..?" he asked.

“nothing." i lied and wished he'd go away.
with all my love to him, i just can't see him without seeing him and emma having fun together. i'm just too jealous...
“i can see that you're lying.."
“what do you want brook?"
“just to see what's bothering you.." he said sadly.
i realized that i was a total dick to him, that i hurt him.. and i realized that with all my anger towards him, and all my jealousy i just can't see him hurt.

“i'm sorry.. i-i just needed some time alone.." i said quietly.
“but why..? what's wrong?" he asked and looked deep in my eyes "is it me? did i do something wrong..?"
ugh. those eyes. i can get lost in those beautiful green eyes. "jack?" he asked, cutting my thoughts.
"no, no. not at all.." i said eventually.
“so.. what happened..?
“i'm just jealous.." i said and sighed.

a/n
ayye here is some jacklyn to all the jacklyn shippers💙🙌
anyways, we are close to the end of the ff! ahhh

don't forget to comment and vote xx
and as always, stay awesome pps.
love, odelia💙💙