part 27

shaili's p.o.v:
me and rye entered the lobby and rye ask "hey, umm our friend told us to meet him here immediately" the young man looked so tired, since it was 2:15am, he didn't even care if what rye was saying is true or not he just asked simply "what's your friend's name?" we told him and he told us that mikey's staying in room number 365, we thanked him and went to the elevator. 

we lost our way a couple of times while looking for his room but after like 5 or 7 minutes we finally found it. rye knocked on the door and i tried to call him. 
the door opened and a sleepy mikey was standing in front of us, "shaili, rye? what are you doing here?" he asked in a sleepy voice, it was so adorable but i had to stay focus. 

i opened my mouth to get all my anger out on him but before I had the opportunity to say something, rye slapped him. 
"what was that for!?" mikey asked in total surprise and now it was my turn to cut rye off "are you really asking this now? mikey! i was aboard for a couple of days and this is what you're doing?" i asked, anger was in my tune. "what? doing what?" he asked "ugh don't play the innocent now," rye said. 
i saw the real confusion on his face and in his eyes, he had no idea what's going on so i signed and decided to talk to him and clear the air a little bit. 

i told him about the flight that has been rescheduled and about brook, "he said what?" mikey said almost laughing "he said that you were going to stay the night here with emma because i wasn't here.." i said and didn't understand why is he laughing and then he explained to me everything that happened in this couple of days and i felt like an absolute idiot. 
we decided to go in, wake emma up and go back home. 

he kissed me and then rye came out of mikey's room to where we are standing with a letter in his hands and tears in his eyes, "rye what happened?" i asked and he said stuttering "i..i will explain on the way but r..right now we have to go" and with that, we booked out, called a uber and when we were inside the uber i realized that emma isn't with us, "wait, boys, where's emma?"

a/n
ahh ik i'm such an awful person but i have so much things to do for school so i don't have time to update😭😭 but i'm trying to, so a big thank you for @shaili.nag and @ellaavrahami for waiting and reminding me every single day😂😂 go follow them on instagram.

don't forget to comment and vote.
love, odelia 💙💙