part 12

emma's p.o.v:
after 30 minutes, more or less, the doctor came out and after him two nurses came out carrying jack's bed to another room.
"what's going on?" i asked and the doctor said that jack is in a bad condition because some of the glass went very deep inside him and some of it cut him from the inside, then he said that i should be the one that tell it to his friends and family and went away.

i ran to the toilet and locked myself in one of the cells.
i sat on the floor, everything was spinning. then somehow, i was back in my room with jack bleeding beside me.

//flashback//
i sat beside jack and held his hand while we waited for the ambulance.
i cried, a lot. i couldn't see my frie- my boyfriend like that.. he had pieces of glass from my dad's vodka bottle all over his stomach and some of them were in his face too.
he bled, really badly.. All i could see was blood.
//end of flashback//

i opened my eyes, the room slowly stopped spinning.
i got back on my feet again and went to the hospital garden to speak to blair on the phone.
he was shocked, but he said that he will call jack's mom and explain her everything. he said that him and the boys will get a flight to ireland as soon as possible.
i thanked him and went back inside to find jack's room.

a/n
so.. now you all know what happened to jack but what you don't know is, will he survive this?
read to find out!

don't forget to comment and vote xx
love, odelia 💙💙