part 20

a/n
when you'll see (*song*) you should play perfect by ed sheeran and reading the rest xx

mikey's p.o.v:
"okay so ed sheeran come on stage and said"

//flashback. three days ago. end of ed sheeran's show//
“so i met a guy backstage, he's in a boyband and they did an amazing covers to "galway girl" and "castle on the hill" ,his mates aren't here but he's here with his girlfriend so i want to invite him to sing with me the last song.
mikey, and are you here mate?" ed asked.

i raise my hand and the spotlight was on me and shaili, two minutes later we were on stage with ed sheeran.
shaili sat on a chair next to me and we started singing.

 (song)

now it's the last line of the song, and i looked deep into shaili's eyes and sang, "daring you look.. perfect tonight.."
while ed is still playing the guitar i went down on one knee, took out a small box from my pocket and said, "shaili, we're together for two years now and this is all the time i needed to understand that i want to spend the rest of my life with the most beautiful, sweet, funny and smart girl. this is all the time i need to understand that i want to gray old with you and only you because, how ed sang two seconds ago? girl.. you're PERFECT"

when i finished talking we both had tears in our eyes and all the crowd said together, "say yes, say yes, SAY YES!!"
"so, what are you saying..? i asked a little bit afraid for her reaction.
she got up and i did too "of course i say YES you idiot!" she said smiling and crying at the same time.

she threw her hand around my neck.I put my hand on her hips and we kissed. the whole crowd cheered.
//end of flashback//

a/n 2
AHHHH, mikey is so fucking sweet and cute! i can only wish for a proposal like that

don't forget to comment and vote xx

as always, stay awesome ma dudes.
love, odelia💙💙