Part 34

part 34:

brook's p.o.v:
I saw rye and mikey coming, jack behind them carrying emma in his arms.

"andy! she's here omg!" I said and looked at andy, for some reason he had tears in his eyes.
"andy? aww, are you crying from happiness? so cute" I said laughing and started to walk toward jack but andy didn't let me, he grabbed my arm and said, "brook.. brook she's gone"
"andy? are you blind or something? she's right there in jack's arms!"
"no.. brook, look at jack's hands" andy said, his voice cracked a bit.
jack's hands were red, red from blood. I couldn't believe it, I didn't want to believe it. 

I ran over to jack, "tell me that andy's laying!! please!!" I screamed at his face,tears streaming down my face.
I looked deep in his eyes, trying to find the spark that was there but there was nothing but darkness and emptiness. 
"I'm sorry brook" he said to me, his voice was cold like he had no emotions.

third person p.o.v:
a week later.
emma's funeral is today.
shaili was wearing a black dress, all of the boys wear their black suits and were ready to go, well, except for jack.

this whole week they were all talking with the cops, trying to figure out what happened and who killed her and they slowly accepted the fact that she's gone. 

but jack, jack didn't leave his room. at all. not even to grab something to eat, from time to time one of the boys gave him a plate of food but he was barely eating.
the boys could hear him crying, screaming and beating the wall up until blood came out of his fits.
there were times when he was more relaxed and you could hear him playing his guitar and singing, probably writing.

throw all this week brook was there for him.
he was there to stop his fits from bleeding after he bitted the wall up, he was there to calm him down every single night after his nightmares, he was there to make him eat and most importantly he talked to him.
without brooklyn, jack would probably go out of his mind.

jack's p.o.v:
I had my black suit on, the note was in my pocket and I looked at my reflection in the mirror.
'what have I become?' I thought to myself.
I was really pale and skinny and I looked like a shade. I am the shade of the happy boy I used to be.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock on the door "jack.. are you ready?" I heard brook saying from the other side of the door.
I walked over to the door and opened it, "I'll never be ready to bury my girlfriend, but let's go.." I said and sighed 

"hey, I'm here for you okay?" brook said with the most serious voice I've ever heard from him.

I pulled him into a massive hug and whispered in his ear "thank you" he smiled and I let go.
"what for?"
"for being there and not giving up on me"
"jack, you know I would never give up on you. now come on, the guys really missed you." he said and we went downstairs, then, we all drove to the funeral, shaili in mikey's car, andy in rye's and brook in mine.

a/n
hey guys ik i haven't been updating for a long time, i didn't realize that i killed emma and I had no idea what to do but now i have and oh boi prepare your tissues cuz the next part are going to make you feel things (hopefully😂😂)

stay awesome, don't forget to comment and vote.

love, odelia💙💙