part 16

third person p.o.v:
it's 2pm now and everyone is finally awake,watching a movie together in the cinema room at the band house in london.
the movie was over and everyone was about to go to their room but they were stopped by the one and only, brooklyn.

brook's p.o.v:
"guys wait, i said before they had the chance to go into their rooms.
emma came to me and said to jack that she i'll be back in minute with some snacks to them but every one else ignored me and went to their rooms. 
"what happened brook?"
"i wanted to call everybody to the living room but they aren't listening to me!" i said in a baby voice, she laughed and asked why i need them in the living room. 
i explained about the deal i did with mikey last night. 

"ohh, i understand, you really want to know their story don't you?" 
"YESS!!" she laughed and said that she is gonna help me. 
"REALLY?? YAYYY!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUU!!" i said jumping up and down like a child. 
she took my hand and we ran downstairs. 
"want to see how everyone will be here in last then five minutes?" 
"yes. tell me everything you crazy" 
"look who's talking" she said and we both laughed.

a/n
what do u think emma is planning to do? do u think it will work? tell me in the comments!
and read to find out if you're right.

don't forget to comment and vote xx
love, odelia💙💙