part 15

~new information about shaili (mikey's fiance) at the end of the episode~

jack's p.o.v:
the door opened and emma ran to me and hugged me tight.
i stroked her hair and gave andy a voice less 'thank you', he read my lips and smiled. 
emma spoke up, "i thought i'm going to lose you.." she said quietly, "nope, i already told you, you're stuck with me for a LONG time" i said laughing and she giggled. 

mikey's p.o.v:
five hours later we were all sitting in the living room in our new house in london, listing to music and cuddling with our partners, rye&andy, jack&emma, me&shaili and brook with his teddy bear.

B= Brook, M= Mikey, R= Rye, J= Jack, A= Andy 
(scroll down if u want to see how brook and rye look like.) 

brook was the first one to speak "so.. mikey.." he said 
M: "so.. brook.." i said and we all laughed, well only the one that were awake. 
B: "you're getting marrieddd!!" 
M: "yeah, i know that brook" i said laughing quietly trying not to wake anyone up. 
B: "i know that you know but i didn't know, and i still don't know the whole story!!" 
R: "brook, chil out mate" 
B: "but that's freaking awesome!" 
J: "ohh brook, you're like a little child you know that?" he laughed and we all laughed with him. 
B: "what?? you can't say that you're not excited!"
R: "we are, but it's 5am and we want to sleep" 
A: "or at least try to" andy said slowly, waking up. 
B: "sorry mate.." he said in an apologizing voice. 
M: "brook, let's make a deal" 
B: "alright"
M: "you'll go to sleep-" i was cut off by Andy 
A: "and you'll let US sleep" 
M: "and after we wake up I'll tell you and the rest of the boys everything, deal?"
B: "deal" 
R: "mike you're legend" 

M: "i know, i know" i said laughing and saw how everyone cuddled with their partners and brooklyn with his little teddy bear. 
i gave shaili a soft kiss on her head and slowly fell asleep too.

a/n
so.. this is brooklyn:

 this is brooklyn:

bute right?😂😂

and this is rye:

such a handsome boy! ohh and about shaili, she is my friend so i don't want to put her pic but just imagine a short girl with a black hair and dark black eyes😂

ohh and about shaili, she is my friend so i don't want to put her pic but just imagine a short girl with a black hair and dark black eyes😂

stay awesome ma dudes
love, odelia💙💙