part 7

jack's p.o.v:
i woke up because my phone rang. i got out of bed, trying not to wake the angle who was sleeping next to me up and went to the living room to take the call.

(scroll down to see how blair looks like)
"blair? why are you calling me at 2am? did something happen?"
"no, no, everything and everyone are fine. time zones you know" he said.
"so? what's up?"
"you need you go back to london, tomorrow evening."
"what? why? i don't understand. just tell me what's going on"
"okay, okay calm down. mikey got my engaged!"
"what? when?"
"about half an hour ago and he wants all of you to be here to help him and his new fiance to plan the engagement party and you know, just be with him and celebrate"
"sure! ohh wow i'm so fucking happy for him"
"language boy!"
"okay okay, sorry" i said laughing.
"i have one more question for you"
"yes?"
"can you ask emma if she can come? i mean, if you're still talking.."
"of course we are still talking and yeah i can ask her, but why?"
"well she used to come here with you a lot and all the boys are missing her, mikey wants her to come and shaili- mikey's girlfriend, fiance, wants her to help her with some girl stuff, you know"

i laughed "okay, i'll ask her first thing in the morning, but can i ask YOU something?"
"yes of course."
"is it okay from you and the boys and everyone that emma would come to live with us?"
"umm..i don't know, why?"
"s-she.. her.."
"jack what's wrong?"
"her dad is abusing her.. she is cutting.. she doesn't want to live blair.. I can't let her keep suffer like that" i said and started sobbing
"hey, hey calm down boy. i understand and we will see if it's fine from everyone okay?"
"okay, thanks blair"
"you're welcome, get some jack"
"will do, goodnight" i hung up and got back to bed quietly.

a/n
so.. if you're wondering how blair look like,

 if you're wondering how blair look like,

so.. you'll get a pic of mikey probably in the next part.

your thoughts and recommendations are always welcome so tell me what are u thinking so far xx

don't forget to comment and vote xx
love, odelia💙💙