Part 30

part 30:
'the letter is going to be written like this so enjoy xx'

jack's p.o.v:
'hey andy and rye, I never thought I had to write this, well actually I'm but not to you.. definitely not to you.
you both were like the parents I never had, you always were there for me when I needed you the most and I'm so fucking grateful for that.

rye, you were there to make me breakfast and food in general and making sure I was eating and not just throwing it away like I used to do.
you were there to bring the smile back to my face and the sound of laugh back to my mouth, you were there to protect me from any harm and I love you so much. you don’t even know how much..

and andy, you were there to give me smart advice, you helped me see a little bit of light when all I could see is complete darkness.
you taught me how to play the guitar and how to love my voice. I don’t know if you know but you gave me an outlet, every time I felt the darkness take over I blew it off with the sound of music and relaxed while playing it.

I love you two to the moon and back and by the way, I found the adoption papers and I'm sorry.. I can't be your kid.. you'll find someone better than me for sure but for now, I love you dad and dad! I can actually get used to call you like that.. but sadly I'll probably ever call you like that..

okay byee, I really hope you'll never have to read this..
peace out, emma.'

"no! no that can't be true!" andy start shouting and his eyes watered again, rye was crying too. you can't blame them, they were like her parents..

rye knew we have to continue so he pulled andy into a tight hug and tried to calm him down "jack, please continue reading" he said after he managed to calm andy and himself.
"okay, mikey.. you're next.."

a/n
hey dudes! please don't hate me😂😂 lol but I really need to know if it made you feel emotional even a little bit so if yes the comments here or message me xx

the next part probably going to be out inna couple of days so stay tuned for that xx

don't forget to vote and comment xx
love, odelia💙💙