part 8

jack's p.o.v:
i woke up and saw that emma isn't beside me so i went to the kitchen and saw her making breakfast and a cuppa tea.
i went to hug her from behind with a kiss on her neck, "ohh you're finally up" she said smiling and offered me a cup of tea.

emma's p.o.v:
i gave jack a cup of tea and asked what are we now,
"what do you mean?" he asked confused
"you know, after the kiss last night.."
"ohh, well, i wanted to ask you for a long time"
"ask what?"
"emma, my best friend since forever, will you be my girlfriend?"
i was shocked, i never thought that the kiss really meant something to him, i thought he meant it like a one time thing.

"emma..?"
"yes, of course yes!" i said eventually with a big smile on my face and then, we kissed. the kiss was  soft but full with passion, his lips were so sweet yet so rough.
after a few minutes we pulled away because someone called jack. it was mikey (scroll down if u want to see how he looks like) jack answered and put it on speaker, "what's up mate? when are you coming?"

i couldn't help it. he told me he's staying for a year, he told me he won't leave my like the others.
why would he lie..?

a/n
so.. i said you'll get a mikey pic didn't i?
well here ya go,

 i said you'll get a mikey pic didn't i?well here ya go,

ik, ik he's hot but you'll have to handle it😂😂

anyways, what do u think jack gonna do now?
would he stay? would he leave?
read to find out.

don't forget to comment and vote! love, Odelia💙💙