part 9

jack's p.o.v:
"you're going to leave? so soon?" emma asked and looked to the floor.
"ohh hey em-" mikey was trying to say but i cut him off, saying i'll talk to him later and hanging up.
"when..?" she asked quietly.
"this evening, but you're going with me."

she looked up from the floor and faced me with a confused look.
"mikey and shaili got engaged and they want us to be with them"
"what? oh my god, when did that happen?"
"last night, blair said that he'll tell us everything about the proposal when everyone arrive"
"wow! i-i can't believe it, and i can't wait to see everybody again, but..."
"but..?"
"i have a big bag that i always keep in my room to the moment i can finally leave and now when i finally have the chance to use it and actually leave i can't, my dad will never let me.."
"ohh.. oh! I have a plan. get in the car i'll explain on the way"

emma's p.o.v:
we got in the car and jack explained me his plan.
he planned to drive to my house, use the ladder that my dad's keeping in the garden for no reason and climb to my room to get the bag.

"but, what if he catches you..?
"he won't. i'll be quite but, we'll make a safe word. ummm.. What should it be? ohh I know! if you hear me say,  monkey is on fire, then you'll know that something bad is happening."
"okay little monkey" i said laughing and we drove to my house.

a/n
so guyssss do you think that jack's plan gonna work??
read to find out!

don't forget to comment and vote xx
love, odelia💙💙