Part 5

//trigger warning//

emma's p.o.v:
"jack i.. i can't.."
"why? what are you afraid of?"
"that you'll leave.. like everyone else.." i said quietly and looked at the floor. i felt a hand on my chick slowly lifting my head up.
"i will never leave you, you don't have to be afraid of that because, want it or not, you're stuck with me" jack said and gave me a kiss on my chick. i let out a little smile.
"okay, but i'm saying it now, i'm really sorry.."

jack's p.o.v:
"what? sorry for what?" I asked confused. She didn't say anything instead, she took her hoodie and shirt off and then.. i got my answer.
i saw both of her arms filled with scars, some were old, some are new and there was no clear skin anymore.
her stomach has blue marks and her back too, like someone bit her up.

my eyes filled with tears and I couldn't do anything but crying. i realized now why she was only wearing long sleeves even when it's hot, why she isn't smiling very often. she didn't have a reason to smile. she is broken.

after a few minutes i relaxed a bit and emma put her clothes on again. "i'm sorry" she said quietly, almost whispering. i don't know why but i kissed her and not on the chick or head this time, no. i gave her a proper kiss, surprisingly, she kissed back.

no, i do know why i kissed her. she is amazing and i loved her since forever.
life is too short and i'm not going to sit here and do nothing.
i'm going to make every single second in her life good.
she deserves it.

a/n
well that explained a lot to jack.. but on the good side, after years of crashing on her, he finally got to kiss herrrr!! isn't that cute??

don't forget to comment and vote!

stay awesome guys.
love, odelia💙💙