part 24

'' =thoughts

brook's p.o.v:
"w-what?" i stuttered
"you heard me, get out." he said. i noticed that tears start to appear in his eyes .
"j-jack..? are you alright?"
"are you deaf!? GET THE FUCK OUT!" he yelled at me, pushed me outside his room and slammed the door.
i stared at the door for a couple of minutes trying to understand what had just happened.

'he kicked me out. my best friend.. well, i guess that now we aren’t even friends.. but why?'
i took my phone out of my pocket and went through my chat with emma.
i couldn't find out why he was angry 'it looks like a normal chat between friends' i thought. i ran to my room and slammed the door behind me.
i jumped on my bed, rolled to a ball and started crying.
'i just lost my best friend. for nothing. for absolutely nothing.' my thoughts were cut by the noise of the front door slamming.

i went down to see who slammed it 'maybe it was jack, maybe something happened..' i though and with my eyes red and wet face from all the crying I went down.
andy was there with his phone and emma watched a movie or something.
"w-who slammed the door?"
"ohh just rye by mistake when he went out to his night run, why?" andy said and then looked at me "brook, what happened??" he asked and hugged me "n-Nothing.." i lied and then emma came, she said something to andy that made him nod and go away, i couldn't hear it though.

in the next moment, we were alone in the living room.
"so.. what happened? and don't lie, i can tell when you’re lie" she said and i told her that nothing happened and that i'm fine.
i know that she told me not to lie to her and i really didn't want to but i had to, i didn't want to start a fight between her and jack.
"no! you are not fine brook. your face are red which means you cried. hard. so tell me who made you cry so i could break his legs."
i laughed a bit from her reaction and told her everything that happened between me and jack. when i finished i could see that she is furious. she got up, "where are you going?" i asked confused and she said, without a blink "to break his legs."

and with that, she went upstairs to jack's room and i heard her yelling, then jack yelled at her too 'he is really mad if he got into the point he's yelling at emma. he hated it. he know that emma remembering at her dad when someone yelling at her
i saw her running downstairs and out of the house crying. mikey wanted to go after her but I took his wrist and asked "what happened?"
he said that he saw them fighting because the door was open, he moved his hand from me and ran out after her.

five minutes later he texted me and said that he is staying the night with emma in a hotel.

a/n
hey hey hey! actually love that part. 530 words without the another note! i'm proud tbh😂😂
so.. what do u think happened in the fight between jack and emma? do you think that it was right for mikey, who just got engaged, to spend the night with emma?

leave your thoughts and opinions on the comments and don't forget to vote xx

love, odelia💙💙