part 14

emma's p.o.v:
another hour passed. i told andy everything. 
i told him about the time that my grandma was my guardian, it was such a great time, until.. until i was told she has cancer. 

i told him about the 6 months i've been running from the hospital to the school, sleeping at the hospital, being late for school just to be with my grandma, just to be with her every second that i can and take care of her. 

i told him how i saw the light in her eyes slowly fading away until, one day, it was completely gone.
i was taking against my wish to my dad's house again. i had to sneak through the window to go to her funeral. 
i ended up sobbing into his chest. 

he told me that he's sorry that I had to go through all that but he promised that things will get better and that jack is strong.
"i can't see it, things will never get better for me.." i said between crying.
"yes they are. in fact, jack is okay and awake now."
"wait what?? why didn't you tell me in the first place?" 
"because i wanted to know what happened and help. i forgot, sorry.. come on" he said getting up and offering me his hand "we will go in together alright?" 
"okay.." i said and we started walking toward the hospital, to jack's room.

we were outside his room when andy asked, "ready?" and i nodded and then said, "and andy..?" 
"yes?"
"thank you.." i said with a little smile.
he hugged me and then said "anytime em" with a big smile.

a/n
well jack is okay, that's a good thing but oh god i feel so sorry for emma, am i the only one?😅

stay awesome.
don't forget to comment and vote xx
love, odelia 💙💙