part 11

''= thoughts 

emma's p.o.v:
i stormed into the house and saw my dad going out from the back door. i started to panic.
'what the hell is going on here? why is my dad running away from?'' i thought while going up stairs to my room. 

i opened the door and realized everything.
why my dad had to run away and what was the smashing noise i heard earlier. 
without a second thought I called 911, they said they would be here any minute. 
i thanked them and went over to hold jack's hand, tears falling from my eyes. "it can't be happening.. you can't leave me, YOU CAN'T! I'm not allowing you to leave me.." i mumbled under my breath when i heard him saying he's not leaving. i smiled a sad smile. 

"please stay strong, the ambulance will be here any minute.."
"i'm.. i'm here, don't worry.." he said and i could see the pain in his eyes. he started to close his eyes and slowly letting go of my hand. "no, no jack! stay with me! Please..!" i screamed at his face. he closed his eyes completely.
"no.. little monkey don't go to sleep.." 

then, everything happened so quickly. the sirens outside the house, jack's being taken into the ambulance, him and i at the hospital, doctors taking him into the surgery room. all i had to do at this point was sit, wait, and cry.

a/n
awwww.. poor jackie.. and emma too tbh.
will he be okay? read to find out!

don't forget to comment and vote xx
love, odelia💙💙