part 4

jack's p.o.v:
"emma? em what's going on?" she didn't reply. just cried. i started punching the door.
"emma open the door or i'll break it" i heard the lock opening.
she got out, hugged me thigh and cried.
"hey.. hey what's wrong?" i asked, stroking her hair and giving her a small kiss on her head.
her phone ring, 'dad'. i answered it and put it on spiker. "where are you?" the guy yelled. emma started shaking, i hung up.

"i.. i d-don't want to g-go home tonight.."
when her voice cracked it broke my heart. i hated seeing her like that. i hated the fact that i have nothing to do that can help her.
"stay with me then." i said with a comforting smile.
"t-thanks" 
"any time emma.. anytime. but please, talk to me.. i don't want to- i can't, see you like that." i said breaking the hug and leading us to bed.
"i d-don't want to talk about it.." she said and i had enough.

"no stop it. you aren't talking to me anymore, you aren't talking to anyone. why? don't you trust me anymore? don't y-" she interrupted me in the middle of the sentence.
"no, are you kidding? you are the only one i trust. the only one."
"so why aren’t you talking to me? why are you pushing me and everyone away..?"

a/n
what do you guys think?
what do you think happened to Emma?
do you think she'll tell Jack or keep it to herself?

don't forget to comment and vote!
love, odelia💙💙