19. On My Own.(End)

((PLEASE PLEASE PLEEAASSEE READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM IT IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ EVERY SINGLE WORD. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL))

//Journey//

I was sat on the curb for only about 25 minutes before a dark green car appeared in front of me.

The window rolled down to reveal Calum's face.

"Get in the damn car, Journey. We need to talk."

"Can we do it over slushies? I'm really craving one of those." I asked, sliding swiftly into the car.

"Whatever." Calum snapped.

"Dude, what the hell is your problem? Because if you're going to be like this the whole time we're 'talking' then just take me back because I will not deal with your attitude." I snapped back.

"Really? My problem?! Excuse me, but I wasn't the one who had a melt down in front of everyone at a fancy resteraunt. I wasn't the one who ran out and didn't tell anyone where they were going. I wasn't the one who hid all their feelings and issues from their own best friend. So if anyone here has a problem, it's you." Calum sneered.

I looked at him, gaping. My eyes were wide as they started to prickle with tears.

"Well maybe this is the reason I hid my problems from my supposedly best friend. Because I knew you'd freak out on me and hate me! But that's not what best friends do, is it Calum. Best friends are supposed to be there for you and not snap at you or yell at you. They're not supposed to judge you and make you feel even lower about yourself. So I guess I don't have a best friend. I just have a fake one." I took a sharp breath.

"Well maybe if you hadn't hid anything from me, I wouldn't be like this! Maybe I'd be more helpful and shit! But you went and hid shit from me anyways. What does that tell me about best friends, Journey? How do you think I feel about all this!?" He shouted, his hands gripping the steering wheel even though we weren't moving.

"So what if I hid shit from you! A true best friend would still be caring and not judgemental! Just the fact that you put a 'maybe' in front of every sentence makes me question your true friendship even more! A real best friend would've noticed that I was hurting even way before I had a breakdown. But you didn't. You ignored me half the time and you probably don't even give a shit about me, do you, Calum? Sometimes I wonder why you stuck with a freak like me for so long. But now it's obvious you're done with me just like I'm done with you. Goodbye, Calum." I hissed as I stepped out of the car and ran down the road before he could do anything.

I doubt he'd even come after me. He probably does hate me. He probably thinks I'm a freak. Hell probably just go back to the hotel and have a good laugh about this with the other boys.

Maybe I don't have any true friends after all. Maybe I shouldn't even have agreed to this stupid tour. I probably could've done better on my own anyways.

That's what I intend to do. I'll go out and get famous on my own.

I don't need Calum.

I don't need anyone.

I just need me, my guitar, and myself.

I whipped out my phone and called the one person I knew I could trust. The one person who I'd only met hours before.

Alex.

--------------------

THATS THE END OF THIS BOOK

AHHH IM SO FRICKING HAPPY BUT ALSO A LITTLE FRUSTRATED ON HOW THINGS ENDED WITH JOURNEY AND CAL UGH I DONT EVEN KNOW

But do not fret, my loveys.

I AM MAKING A SEQUEL.

yes, yes, I am.

It will start off a couple months after this chapter and Alex will appear a lot more and in the next book you will get more Michael and Journey romance, okay?

Before, I had a whole different plan for this, but yesterday I thought up a whole new better plan so I'm going with that.

The first chapter of the sequel (which I have no idea what I'm going to call yet, so suggestions would be nice) will be posted in a week or two, depending on school and unpacking.

(If I didn't already tell you, I've just moved into a new place so that what I mean by unpacking.)

I really hope you guys enjoyed this book and I hope you enjoy the next one better!

I promise you, I'll try my hardest to update better, okay?!

Oh and if you want me to do one of those character question and answer things, PLEASE leave questions below and I'll do that soon. I think it'd be really fun to do, so yeah. Leave some comments asking some questions for the characters and they'll answer!<3

I love you all to death and if you have any questions

Twitter: @Shaydee_5SOS

Tumblr: shaydee-brooklynn/effing-clifford (I have two tumblrs)

Kik: @sorryimshaydee

Snapchat: @sorryimshaydee

And yeah, I think that's all! Please respect my privacy and all that so please don't send me like nudes or dick pics please.

Also, please please PLEASE

Fan✌️✌️✌️😍

Comment👇👇👇😘

Vote👍👍👍😊

-sorryimshaydee💖💖💕