Yeontan Cheats on Taehyung. | what is this?

YEONTAN'S POV.

I wake up to see an empty room. Had my owner leave me alone in the house? Did Owner cheat on me?! I hope not...

"Tanny!"

Is that another human? That other human is clearly not Owner, as Owner's voice is deep and mellow. That must be Owner's girlfriend!

I may or may not love her more than Owner, but that's not important...

"I'm here!" I barked, as I ran down the hallway to the front door. Owner's girlfriend was wearing a baggy hoodie, perfect for cuddling.

She picked me up and held me close to her chest. I licked her cheeks and fingers.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Yes!" I barked.

"I'll get the food ready," she smiled and put me down on the floor. She put the wet food into my dog bowl and filled the other one with water.

I went to go eat my food.

-

Owner's girlfriend and I had so much fun today! We went to the dog park, and then to her apartment and I met a thing called a kitten and a another dog. I also met another human, who was babysitting the animals. The kitten is called Moonlight and the dog is called Daisy. The dog about my size and she's cute, but Owner's girlfriend is cuter. After a few hours, we went back to Owner's apartment. Owner's girlfriend gave me cuddles on Owner's bed, then fell asleep.

I yawned and lied down on her chest, her arms wrapped around me.

-

TAEHYUNG'S POV.

I fumbled with my keys before getting into my apartment. I expected my dog to run to me, but he didn't. I asked Y/N to take care of him while I was away and I really hope she hadn't lost him or anything.

I went to my bedroom to change, and saw the most horrific thing ever. Yeontan sleeping in her arms.

He never does that with me...

-

YEONTAN'S POV.

I opened my eyes to see Owner. I was hoping he wouldn't find out I cheated on him.

"Owner! It's not what it looks like!" I barked. The girlfriend wakes up, confused.

"It looks like you cheated!" he yelled.

Owner's girlfriend rubs her eyes and takes hold of me. "What the hell? I didn't cheat," she said sleepily, hugging me.

"No! Tanny cheated on me with you!"

Girlfriend laughs. "I don't blame him," she said. "I give better cuddles." Owner gasped.

Owner's girlfriend was right...

-

Idk what this is, but...