lovebirds

i awoke to realize that i was stuck to the bed. an arm was wrapped snuggly around my waist, holding me in place. i couldn't get up and frankly, i didn't want to.

i turned to look at jin. his eyes were closed and his full lips were slightly parted, his breathing soft and quiet. his hair was sticking in all types of directions. he looked just as ethereal as when he was awake.

i cupped his cheek and kissed his cheeks. he scrunched up his nose and his eyes started to slowly flutter open.

he smiled. "good morning, beautiful," he said, pulling me closer.

"good morning," i said. "what time is it?"

he rolled over and checked his phone.

"7:58," he says.

"wow, that's kinda early for a saturday," i said. "you wanna go back to sleep?"

"yeah," he said, pulling me atop his chest.

i wrapped my arms around his waist and he does the same, pulling the duvet over us.

🦋🦋🦋

third person's pov...

jimin woke up to ask jin to help him make breakfast.

he sleepily stumbled over to jin's bedroom and slowly opened the door.

"jin-" he covered his mouth when he saw him and his partner snuggled up together in his bed. it was such a pure sight. two people so in love with each other connected like puzzles.

jimin smiles to himself as he closed the door.

"lovebirds..." he mumbled to himself.