demigod | yoongi | Percy Jackson AU

I originally had this idea a long time ago. I was afraid to post it. But then, I saw another author on here post BTS x mythology/mythical creatures/supernatural creature/whatever you wanna call it imagines so here I am lmao 🤠

-

I'm not normal. Scratch that. I'm not human.

Okay, not fully anyway. I'm Suri. A demigod. A demigod is a person who is half god half human. Sometimes the gods get bored of their love lives and have affairs with the mortals, resulting in us.

There are so many demigods out there, being hunted down by the monsters. But a lot, including myself, have been found and brought to Camp Half Blood. There, they teach you how to fight and defend yourself.

Sometimes Chiron will send you on a quest and you even get to pick out your own weapon and everything. We get new half-bloods maybe twice a month or so.

Oh, and if you're wondering, I'm Aphrodite's kid. Every half-blood has a special ability. I'm able to charm anybody into almost anything, which is useful but not really when it comes to the monsters. I'd rather be able to shoot fire from my fingers like Leo, or breathe underwater like Percy.

(Correct me if I'm wrong about the special abilities thing.)

Oh, and one more thing: we're all dyslexic and/or have ADHD.

(Again, correct me on the ADHD and dyslexia thing. I forgot of they have both or just one oof help.)

-

I was hanging out with Percy in the sword arena when suddenly, all the attention goes to
someone out on the dock.

"What's going on over there?" I asked.

Percy shrugged. "I don't know. Wanna go see?"
"Yeah, sure." I dropped the sword and ran off with Percy to see what the big deal was.

When I saw him, (yes, him.) I was shocked. It was a new demigod. He had been claimed right then and there. A glowing image of a branch with little droplets dripping off of it appeared over his head. The son of Hypnos. God of sleep.

Which made sense, considering that he looked really sleepy and out of it.

"I'm so confused as to what's happening right now," said the boy.

"You're being claimed." Chiron said.

Annabeth raised her hand. "I'll show him to Cabin 15."

-

During dinner, I kept stealing glances at the new boy, who I learned is named Yoongi. Whenever we get a new demigod, I like to know them.

My brother Jin smirked. "New boy's cute, huh?"

I sighed. "I guess." I lied. He's cute. Like, really cute.

"Suri, Suri, Suri," he chuckled. "You've been stealing glances at the pretty boy. You should go talk to him when you get the chance."

"I don't know, Jin," I shuffled the food around on the tray. I barley ate. "I feel like it's weird to date another demigod since all of our parents are related in some way."
"Hey, Zeus did it-"
"Oh my god, Jin, shut it."
"Damn, I'm sorry, but Percy and Annabeth are basically what, cousins? I mean, it's-"

I knocked my head down on the table. "Just. Shut. Up."

"Okay then..."

-

I was in the sword-fighting arena yet again with Jin. He's not very good at it, but I don't give up on him.

"Jin, c'mon, it's not that hard," I whined.