shorty. | yoongi

So, I live in an apartment with my very tall boyfriend. Okay, so he might not be tall to some people, but to me, he's a giant.

I'm only 5'1, (5'2 on a good day) and my boyfriend Yoongi is 5'8 or 5'9.

🍯🧸✨

I was cooking Yoongi and I dinner and it was going great until I needed to get some pepper out of the cabinet.

I tried jumping for the pepper, but I couldn't get it. I tried going on my tippy-toes, but I had that moment where a tippy-toed a little too much and pulled a muscle in my foot. (Idk how to explain it, but oof)

"Oh, shit!" I cursed, hopping on my good foot. I moved my foot a bit to alleviate the pain.

"Baby?" I heard Yoongi coming down to the kitchen. I turned off the stove to prevent the slab of salmon from burning to a crisp.

"I heard you yelling, are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm okay, but could you get the pepper from the shelf?" I asked. Yoongi laughed.

"What?" I pout.

Yoongi pinched my cheeks. "Aw~ you're that small? I thought you'd be able to reach it." he said, then cupping my cheeks and pulling me close.

"Sweetie, could you just get the pepper? I'm too short to reach-"

Before I finished, he closed the gap between us and started kissing me. He lifted me onto the kitchen counter and I yelped.

"Shorty," he mumbled between kisses.

I pushed him away. "Baby~" I whined. "just help me out, please? Aren't you hungry?"

He grabbed the pepper and gave it to me. "I mean, yeah, but not for food..."

My face heated up and I bet that I was as red as a tomato.

"You're blushing," Yoongi chuckled.

I sighed. "Just sit at the dining table and wait for dinner..."

"Okay, shorty." he turned around to go to the dining table.

"God, I hate him," I mumbled under my breath.

"Heard that."

I smirked. I hate it when my boyfriend makes fun of my height, but it won't change the fact that I still love him endlessly.

🍯🧸✨