Fight. | Yoongi

Yoongi's POV.

"Y/N, she's just a friend!" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air.

Y/N and I got into a fight because she caught me meeting up with a long-time friend at a cafe.

"You two looked like you were fucking dating!" she yelled back. "And plus, you didn't even tell me where you were going, Yoongi!"

Then, I heard her sniffle.

"Baby, I-"

"Don't 'baby' me," she said. "give me some alone time, okay?" She went toward our bedroom, slamming the door shut behind her.

I messed shit up....

-

When the time came for us to get to bed, I slept on the couch, since she told me to leave her alone.

When I tried sleeping, I simply couldn't. It wasn't the same without her either in my arms or caressing me.

I took my pillow and snuck into our bedroom.

When I went in, I heard her crying. I crept behind her, snuggling up against her. She stopped crying when I came into contact with her.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?" she said without turning around.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," I said. "I know I should've told you where I was going... I'm sorry Y/N."

She turned around.

"It's okay," she said. "and I shouldn't have flipped out on you. I'm sorry too."

I pulled her in for a hug. I had her lay down on my chest. "Go to sleep, babe," I told her. "it's late."

She closed her eyes, then fell asleep to me patting her back. Cutie...

That's it. ShksbsvsjbsvzjzbzvzjnzvsyoshwgxisjgwoMznflfnhxlxbdbxikwbsuxkxbxvkxbdbxjnxbxhxkbdbdjxkbdhdixndbdjjdjdbdhidjdjkdndbhdhdhdhdbbeoakwiwojwbdhhdhdhdhhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdoajsbhslsjbsisnsbzhsknsbsdhjdnndbdjdjdjjdjjdjdnd
💘💘