loner. | yoongi | part 2

Saturday.

-

Yoongi and I were taking a walk in the park, talking and getting to know each other. The sun was shining down on the both of us, the sky a pretty blue shade.

I bent down and plucked a dandelion out of the grass. It was one of those dead ones that I used pluck from grass and wish on them as a kid. I forget if any of those wishes even came true but seeing the white seeds fly away is always pretty.

I smiled. "Have you ever made a wish and blown on these flowers as a kid?" I blew all the white seeds from the dead flower, leaving the stem in my hands.

"Yeah, but I don't think they ever came true."

"Well, maybe someone was wishing that your wish wouldn't come true," I giggled. "What an evil person, right?"

He smiled, his gums showing all the way. He's so cute...

"Yeah," He said. "Oh and I'm having a really great time, but would you like to go back to the coffee shop from yesterday? The sun is bothering me a little bit."

I giggled. "What are you, a vampire?"

"Maybe it was my fault for wearing all black..." he rubbed the back of his neck.

I stood in front of him, cupping his cheek, and he starts blushing. "You look good in black." I smiled.

"Y/N, what are you doing to me...?" His voice went soft.

"What are you talking about, Yoongi?"

"I don't know, I feel like you're teasing me or something..."

I smirked. "Maybe I am," I grabbed both of his cheeks, pulling him closer. "Or maybe I'm not."

"Y/N..." I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Yes?"

"You're teasing me, aren't you?"

"Yeah," the smirk I had was plastered back on my face. "Do you want me to give you a real kiss?"

"Um.. out here? I-"

He didn't have the chance to answer as I had already kissed him. He put his hands on my waist and quietly hummed against my lips. I didn't care how many people were around.

I pulled away soon after.

"Y/N... do you like me the way I like you? I mean, I know we started talking yesterday but-"

"Didn't that kiss say enough?" He started blushing and me being my evil self was clearly enjoying it.

"If you want me to kiss you again, I can."

"N-no... I-I mean, I liked it, but n-not here..."

I pecked his lips again. "Okay," I said. "Let's go to the coffee shop and maybe back to my dorm. My roommate is out of town." I winked. His face went flustered.

"I'm kidding! I'm not like that, I swear."

"I- oh, um..."

"C'mon, let's go already~"