Oppisite. | Hoseok | Percy Jackson AU

Being a demigod sucks.

I just wanna be normal. I wanna experience life as a mortal. I wanna experience a life without monsters trying to kill me, prophecies about me dying, swords, gods, going to school with some monster dressed as a human wanting to kill me. You name it.

Being the kid of one of the Big Three is complicated. The Big Three isn't supposed to have kids because we're at risk of death like 24/7. Oh, I'm Hades' kid, by the way.

By somehow I became best friends with one of Apollo's kids.

His name is Jung Hoseok.

He's honestly the best friend I've ever had, besides Nico. Nico's cool, and we can really relate on stuff. But Hobi makes me forget that I'm part god. He takes away the idea of monsters trying to kill me, the idea I'm technically not human, the idea that I live at a camp led by a horse man. (Nothing against him, though.)

In fact, I think I might be falling for him.

But, the thing is... dating a demigod would be awkward.

Hades is Zeus' brother. Zeus got with Leto and had Artemis and Apollo. Apollo is Hobi's dad. So technically... we're cousins?

I think it's kinda weird, but then again, Will and Nico are hitting it off. They are so cute, seriously.

I don't know what to feel anymore.

But I love Hobi. And my feelings can't magically disappear.

I don't know what to do...

❤︎❤︎❤︎

We had just finished a game of Capture The Flag and I'm exhausted. We almost could have won, but I tripped and dropped the flag. Someone from the opposing team picked it up and won the game.

Everyone from my team reassured me and said that I did really good, and that I should be more careful next time. But I have a gut feeling that they don't mean it.

We're now walking back to the camp from the woods. Hobi catches up with me. He was on the opposing team.

"You were so good!" He smiled and hugged me. "But you really need to look for roots and twigs on the ground, so you don't trip."

I sighed. "I probably looked so stupid."
He pouts. "No you didn't, you just weren't careful. And stop being so negative."

I scoffed. "My father is the god of hell, what do you expect?"
"Underworld, Casey."
"Yeah, whatever."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Everybody was out doing something while I was in my cabin with Nico. We were just talking until a knock was heard.

"Come in," I said. It was Hobi.

"Casey? You busy?"

I looked to Nico, whom was smirking. He knew about my crush on Hobi. He always teases me about it.

"You know what? I'll leave you two alone," said Nico. And he left the cabin.

I hate you, Nico.

"Um, so I need to tell you something," Hobi sat on the bed I sat on. "And it's important." He added.

"What is it?"

He heaved a sigh and his cheeks turned pink. "So... I like you and I don't know what to do.."

My eyes widened.

This better not be a joke.

"Wait, are you being truthful?" I ask. He nods. "I like you too, but..."
"But...?"

"I don't know," I sigh."you're always so positive and happy and I'm... I'm just sad. I'm not happy unless I'm with you or Nico. I... I don't know, it's just-"

"Casey, you don't get it," he interrupts. "In the year you've been here, I've fallen for you. And you know what they say... opposites attract, right?"

I blushed. "B-but still... demigods dating is-"
"Weird? Yeah, but Nico and Will are dating."

I didn't know what else to say, to be honest.

He smirked and gets closer to me. "Did you run out of excuses?" My heart beat so hard and fast, I thought I was able to hear it. I thought I was gonna faint. Hoseok is so close to me.

Just fucking kiss him.

Well... here goes nothing.

I leaned in kiss him. He responded immediately and placed his hand on my cheeks and my arms wrapped around his neck. I feel his bright smile creep on his face in the middle of it, causing me to smile a little bit. I tugged on his bottom lip as I pull away, flustered and still shocked that this actually happened.

I wonder if I'm dreaming.

"Was that a dream?" His entire face was red.
"Do you just want me to kiss you again?"

He giggled softly. "Yeah..."

"Well," I put a hand on his cheek. "You better pucker up."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

I really like this one because it's so cute and shsjkwjsisnwtauksbsbsb.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and got soft in the process :)

- Suri