Shorter stories

About:
Extra short stories that leave much to the imagination.

Story 1:
Jimin and Hoseok get locked in a closet. Now it's time for them to come out -Has some sexual things-

Hoseok was beyond angry. Spend after school locked in a tiny closet? With the ugliest nerd in school? The closet was so tiny too! What made him the most angry was the way it was lit. Dark but just enough so he could see the boy's sexy features. He hated to admit it, but he secretly wondered what the nerd- Park Jimin- would look like bouncing on his dick.

Time went on and nothing was said. Still Hoseok checked out Jimin and him thinking about when to do his homework. But out of the blue, Jimin could feel himself being pulled towards something; Hoseok. "I hate what you've done to me, nerd" His voice sounded so hot. It sent shivers down Jimin's spine. Those words left him with a serious curiosity.

Suddenly, Jimin could feel Hoseok kissing him. Not just gentle kissing but he was really going for it. Jimin decided to kiss back. It was his first time but luckily, he did research just for occasions like this. Sadly, the two were freed when Hoseok was about to see Jimin's body. Some teacher unlocked it for them. He didn't suspect a thing.. maybe. This didn't faze Hoseok. Instead, he grabbed Jimin's arm and wrote his phone number on it. "I want to see you ride me one day, hot stuff." He whispered into Jimin's ear. And with that, he left the school to go home.

Story 2:
Jimin purposely flirted with Jungkook so he could get a spanking from his boyfriend -contains lemon-

"What the hell is wrong with you? Flirting with Jungkook?! I feel like you're asking to be disiplined!" An angry Hoseok shouted at him. He got very jealous and loved punishing when it was needed. Luckily for Jimin. While thinking about getting hit, he was pushed onto their bed and stripped him of his clothes. He moaned at the realisation that he was exposed.

"What a slut. Do you like being naked like this all the time?" Hoseok laughed, mocking him. Jimin didn't respond and looked at the floor. Suddenly, he was flipped, so his face was in the blanket, and then spanked. "Answer me you bitch!" Hoseok shouted. He continued to spank him, harder and harder, leaving marks all over him. Jimin continued to moan at the feeling of being punished.

He was flipped around again with his legs pulled apart. Hoseok slowly wrapped his hand around Jimin's dick, moving up and down at a snails pace. Jimin whined and bucked his hips, desperate for more. "Stop moving. Whores don't get to move." Hoseok commanded and forced Jimin's hips down. He stroked him a few more times and then moved his hand away. Jimin whimpered at the loss of stimulation. "I'm going. I'll be back in an hour. If you touch yourself, I will strangle you." And then he walked out, leaving Jimin to fend for himself.

Story 3:
Hoseok takes Jimin for a romantic walk to ask him something he's wanted to ask for months

Jimin looked around, appreciating the sight around him. It was very unlike Hoseok to take him on a walk like this. But he did love what he was seeing. The sun was setting, leaving a trail of lovely colours in the sky. Orange, red and purple. All the trees in the distance were a solid black colour, going well with the sky.

No one could even forget the hot guy walking next to him. For the past 3 years, they had been together. Jimin constantly craved Hoseok's touch. Whether they were in public or getting down and dirty in the bedroom.

Suddenly, he noticed Hoseok halting. His arm went in front of the younger, stopping Jimin too. "Jiminie.. there's something I want to ask.." Jimin turned to face Hoseok, wondering what was wrong. Without hesitation, Hoseok got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. Jimin knew where it was going and already started to cry with happiness. "Will you marry me, Park Jimin. And be my second half?"

(A/n: Cringed at this as I was editing. I was so perverted back then... still am lol)