The plan

About:
Hoseok teams up with Namjoon, Jin and Tae in order to try and win Jimin's heart

Hoseok was a determined man so, when shy boy Jimin caught his eye, he was determined to get him. The first thing he did was start talking to his friends. Not enough so Jimin would be suspicious but enough to get their trust and to help him out.

That was how they all ended up in Hoseok's room, sitting in a circle with paper and clipboards. Namjoon was the first to point out their weird arrangement. "So... let me get this straight. .. we are doing all of this because you like our friend?" Hoseok only nodded happily.

"Of course we are, Hoseok likes Jimin and Jimin likes-" Tae begun a secret spilling sentence but was cut off by Jin. "What he means is that Jimin deserves to be seduced in the best way possible."

Namjoon wondered for a moment why he agreed to do this. Well... they needed his smarts and he felt too bad to say no. Beside, Jimin had recently come out as gay and looking for love.

"Okay... I have a good idea..."

-Namjoon's plan-

Hoseok begins by walking into school, dressed in something that shows off his body in a flattering way. Jin and Tae use their talents to get Jimin away from Jungkook: With Tae seducing and distracting Jungkook and Jin telling Jimin someone wants to see him.

When they arrive, Namjoon pretends to be a bully and shoves Jimin to the ground. While that is happening, Jin runs off and Hoseok moves in front of him. He then looks like a sexy angel and helps Jimin to his feet. Then, he sweeps him off his feet and kisses him passionately.

-Back to reality-

Tae was all about that plan. Looking like a hot angel? Oh yes please! AND he got to seduce and distract Jungkook! On the other hand, Jin was not impressed.

"Namjoon!" He said sharply, "Jimin is not a tramp! It'll take more than that to seduce him!" Namjoon sighed, done with the group of people. Why was he even there?

"Hold on.. I have a better idea."

-Taehyung's plan-

Hoseok goes to school dressed in flattering clothes. Namjoon then gets Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung to hang with him before classes. They all spend some time talking until Namjoon and Taehyung tell Jungkook they have to go. Without Jimin. When they leave him behind, Taehyung takes Jungkook to a closet and they make out. Namjoon tells Hoseok that Jimin is in the classroom alone.

When Hoseok comes in, he amazes Jimin with his beauty and sweeps him off his feet. Then, Jimin gets asked out and he says yes.

-Back to reality-

"And so, that's my plan" Taehyung added, smiling happily because he did well. Hoseok was thinking about it deeply and Jin wasn't too impressed, again. "Why would you and Jungkook go off and make out?!" He asked, suspicious that Tae was only in on it to seduce Jungkook. "Uh.. I was... Kidding!" Tae added, shoving the clipboard against his face in order to hide his blush.