Innocent little Jiminie

About:
Innocent Jimin gets owned by a pervert

Warning: sooo much sexual content + small lemon

Jimin's mind was as innocent as a child's, despite being seventeen. For his whole life, his parents protected him from the horrors of making love. The little he knew was completely ridiculous and it was often the centre of jokes with his friends. Some days, he wished he knew what everyone else did, but was too scared to find out.

From not being allowed to take part in sex education, to having blocked sites online, there was no way Jimin was finding out was sex was. Sometimes, he heard people talking about confusing topics. Such as bondage, anal and condoms. The words sounded weird to his ears and his mind hadn't learned the definitions of those words.

Even though sex was completely new to him, he excelled in most school subjects: maths, science, history and even English. This made others amazed at his lack of knowledge in the fun activity.

There was one person in the class that could possibly help him- Hoseok: the biggest pervert in school. Rumour had it that he slept with all the girls and even some of the guys. But who could blame him? Jimin recalled hearing people talk about teenagers "being horny all the time." Perhaps that was linked to sex.

Jimin didn't understand why but every time they were alocated seats together, he'd feel all hot and nervous. He had strung up theories to explain that nonsense but none came close to solving the problem. Until he could, he'd have to sit through a couple of lessons, feeling uncomfortable.

Completely opposite to Jimin, Hoseok knew every sex word and technique, being wildly experienced in banging people. If he wanted someone, he got them. He never tried to get with someone if they didn't want to get with him. Yet, he found himself wanting to get a piece of the cute boy named Jimin. Unfortunately, he heard that he didn't know a thing.

It was maths and unfortunately for Jimin, he was next to Hoseok. While he was just trying to focus on working, the pervert was talking about the girl he fucked the night before.

Jimin couldn't help but listen in to this guy's words. "She was totally all over me. Like, riding my dick as if she would never do it. So epic." Those foreign words annoyed Jimin and finally, he decided to ask what it all meant. After plucking up the courage, he mustered out: "Um. .. I d-dont mean to interrupt your c-conversation but w-whats a .... d-dick?"

Hoseok and his friend turned around a looked at poor Jimin like he needed help. Silence rapidly grew between the three people until Hoseok's friend burst out laughing. "I can't believe you don't know at seventeen!" And with that, he had to turn around and continue his work to reduce laughter. Jimin didn't even flinch at the hysterical laughter, being so used to it anyway. The pervert felt so bad that he decided to give him a crash course in all the basics.

"Weeelll--" Hoseok dragged out, shifting closer to Jimin and slumping his arm over the younger's shoulder, "It's the long thing in between your legs." At that moment, the fully innocent angel had just learned his first sex word. "Y-you mean... this" He pointed to his crotch,"is a... dick?" The pervert's head nodded as he grinned wildly.

On the other hand, Jimin was sitting there all confused. "How could she ride that then?" Hoseok was getting sick of hearing an individual not understand the beauty of making love. So, why not demonstrate a special act to get the younger start on his journey to finding out everything?

With a sly smirk, Hoseok crossed his legs and leaned back, making himself look cooler and more savage. "How about you come to my house and I can show you something amazing?" Jimin thought for a moment: Why would his parents let him go? They always told him that sex was bad, even though Jimin didn't even know what it was. Were they going to have sex?