Cuddle partner

About:
Hoseok is feeling bored and calls up his teddy bear. Contains a make out scene with a tiny bit of smut

It was a sad Saturday night where Hoseok was lying on his sofa, paying the price for having no arranged plans. He could just go out on his own and maybe hire a prostitute afterwards. But, he felt more like hugging. Perhaps he could buy a teddy bear and pretend it's his real life one.

Yes, Hoseok had a real life teddy bear- A 24 year old named Jimin who was his Co worker. Jimin -an intern- would do anything to get on the good side of the higher ups. Hoseok decided to spend his break at work cuddling Jimin in their little closet that no one went into. And so, Jimin took on the role of being Hoseok's teddy bear. In their more recent cuddle parties, hot water bottles, fluffy blankets and even kissing were involved.

Even though Jimin was his teddy bear by command, outside of work, Hoseok had no power over the younger. So, no teddy bear or cuddle party for him. But, not all hope was lost. He simply had to start paying him to do extra time. People love money, so why wouldn't Jimin?

~~

"No? Why not!" Hoseok spoke angrily over the phone at Jimin. Why couldn't he just get what he wanted?? This was the moment he needed more than just his position. After waiting for Jimin to blab his reason out over the phone, Hoseok put his plan into action.

"What if I told you that you could get paid? You lot love money, don't you?" Silence
Hoseok waited for a reply, already knowing what would happen. Eventually, a sigh came and in a small voice, Jimin replied with: "I'll be over as quick as I can..."

And so, Hoseok waited, changing into fleece pyjamas to pass time and grabbing fluffy blankets in anticipation. Of course, he needed to get the money he promised and took a good amount out of his wallet. Since he was planning on giving Jimin more than what the intern got in two hours. For that, there would have to be at least a kiss.

When Jimin turned up, Hoseok noticed his cute dinosaur onzie and pained expression. To sooth things, the elder took his hand and pulled him in, practically throwing the boy onto the sofa. Jimin was soon underneath and being hugged like the world depended on it.

Hoseok was having a hell of a time with his arms around Jimin, changing their positions every ten minutes or so. Some of them were better than others. For example, Hoseok sitting normally and Jimin perched on his lap was a favourite of his. Only because he could feel Jimin's ass on his crotch, which was enjoyable.

Soon, the two were back in Hoseok's favourite position- which was where he decided to pounce. He slowly snaked his hand up the back of Jimin's head, pushing it down so their lips connected. They were wonderfully soft and plump. From feeling Jimin's ass on his crotch to hearing his hitched breathing, Hoseok was starting to get to breaking point - he was too irresistible to not have a taste.

Aggressively attacking the younger's lips, Hoseok place his hands on Jimin's behind, kneading them like bread. This made Jimin dig his nails into the elder's back, but, they were both far too into it to notice or care. Hoseok was enjoying things so much, especially when Jimin wiggled his hips, sending waves of pleasure to his lower regions.

After a few minute of this heaven, Jimin pulled away, seeming like he had just realised what he did. Eyes wide and mouth open. "What the hell was that??" He shouted, jumping off his lap and starting to leave. This was now or never. Hoseok had to find the right excuse to get him to stay. "It was part of the bargain, was it not? Not like you didn't enjoy it or anything hmm?"

Jimin turned around to face Hoseok, considering what was just said. Sure, he could get serious money from an activity which felt super good to do. But, he was practically being a prostitute at that point. 'Fuck it' he thought, walking back over and sitting on Hoseok's lap again, 'you only live once.'

"Let's make a deal: during world hours- whether it's a lunch break or nothing to do in a shift, it's free. But, outside of work, you pay me. The rule is you can't kiss me or sexual touch me in work. Outside of work is a different story" Hoseok nodded at the offering.

He decided that there would be no more sexual touching for the night so he could enjoy his personal hugger.

(A/n: super sorry it's super short and took slightly longer than normal. I have mock exams and was revising like a good child. Please request so I'm not disappointing with my 'I ran out of ideas' ideas. Would be deeply appreciated :) )