Substitute teacher part 2

About:
Part 2 for the cliché story, where a sexy teacher catches the eye of a student. Contains sexual references and spanking. Enjoy, folks

...he was going to look flipping sexy at school tomorrow.

~~

For the first time in a while, Jimin was actually excited for school and, a once in a lifetime thing, excited to go to maths class in second period. Straight after language. He wondered how his competition - Annie Moon - would react to what he was planning on doing.

After getting dressed and making an extra effort on his uniform, Jimin got started on the makeup. He got into doing it after watching loads of makeup tutorials on the Internet. What started off as entertainment was now being used as an asset to get his teacher to like him.

It took a bit of time but Jimin managed to apply all of the makeup to his face. He couldn't lie; he looked hot! Whoever said boys couldn't wear makeup clearly was having a laugh. Thanks to all the practice with stolen makeup, he had perfected a look which was sure to get him some guys. Even the eye liner was applied flawlessly. Jimin loved his Mum for getting him good lipstick too; the kind of stuff that didn't go everywhere.

Going out the door, Jimin felt optimistic. Like he knew exactly what was going to happen and he was on top of it. Mission: getting laid- now in action.

~~

It was the start of first period and no one noticed his new look. That made Jimin feel slightly worried that Mr Jung wouldn't see it. He knew it didn't make much of a difference but it was something. Jimin simply had to get dick! All the worrying went to rest when the Annie Moon strolled in- looking like a goddess- and looked surprised to see Jimin.

"I see someone making an extra effort. Nice try, boy, but that dick will be mine." She said arogantly, a competitive look on her face. Jimin was about to comeback with how she looked like a cheap whore, but, was interrupted by a voice. "How about you two cock hungry loners leave the poor man alone? Mr Jung is only trying to do his job and doesn't need to be grabbed and owned like an object. He isn't just some prize."

Everyone on the table turned around to see someone standing there, all confident and snitchy. Jimin instantly recognised him; Jeon Jungkook. He first got his popularity when he was Annie's lover. From there, Jungkook continued to climb the social ladder when he was rumoured to be super rich. Then, he got with Kim Taehyung- big hottie of their year. Unfortunately, his personality was a bit... bitchy.

Annie laughed out; "Like how I wasn't some prize between you and Yoongi? Too bad you both ended up being mine. I suggest you back off before you regret it." Jungkook narrowed his eyes and sat down again. Jimin decided that he was going to wait it out. Squabbling with her wasn't going to get him on Mr Jung's lap.

And, the lesson went on with Jimin making a big effort, his plan already thought through: he would be the last one out, be really bad and get punished. If that didn't work, he'd sit on his teacher's lap and use his hips to give them both a good time.

As soon as the bell went, Jimin was out like a light; the next lesson was the lesson he'd been waiting for. The only reason he made an effort. Maths. He didn't know why but he had a burning desire to feel the teacher up. Everywhere. Annie was also put fast, with Jungkook not far behind. Clearly, he just hated English.

Standing outside the door of the maths room, Jimin's heart raced; he couldn't mess this up. If he did, Annie would get him inside her. Jimin could not have that. While thinking about how Annie was a big bitch, the door to his math classroom opened, revealing Mr Jung. "Alright class. Come in now." All that confidence that Jimin had built up with the makeup and competition had instantly ran off. "I- um.. uh.." He stumbled over sounds which Mr Jung didn't seem to care about.