The love diary

About:

Jimin keeps a diary of crush
stalking and entries about his non existent love life.

CONTAINS SLIGHT YOONMIN AND SOPE BUT DON'T WORRY IT'S NOT THE MAIN STORY!

Also it's a bit stalkerish but nothing happens and it's not taken too far.

13/10/14:

My friend gave me this journal for my birthday because he knows how much I enjoy writing! However, he doesn't know that I'm going to use this to record my love life. At the moment, I have my eye on Suga- aka Yoongi. He's quite hot and I like the way he raps.

19/10/14:

My crush has gotten bigger and bigger, sadly. I saw him being nice to Hoseok and I don't like that one bit. I'll have to keep my eye out for that Hoseok...

20/10/14:

THIS IS BAD! Today, I saw them eating lunch together! Hoseok is going to steal my love away and I seriously can't have that! Ughhhhhhhh. I need to do something about this and I don't know what.

31/10/14:

Spied on Yoongi changing... I'm a bit creepy but I don't care. He looked hot anyway..

25/12/14:

Christmas time was filled with great moments! Yes, I still like Yoongi. However, I'm at that point where I think my crush on him will fade. Anyway! I'll show all the great moments we had:

• We had a great laugh while munching on breakfast.
•He accidently touched my arm and I was tempted to tell him to do it again.
•The whole group played truth or dare which ended up with me and him sitting in a closet for 7 minutes. We just had a great chat and I loved it!
•We locked eyes for a good amount of time.
•He touched my shoulder while everyone joked around.

We were meant to be!

30/07/17:

I was doing some clearing out of my room and I found this stupid old thing from ages ago. I might as well give a little update:

I ended up confessing to Yoongi but he already had a girlfriend so that didn't go well.

I've not liked anyone since and I don't plan on halting my career to fall in love with someone.