Best friends... right?

About:a
Jimin and Hoseok are only friends. Yet, everyone else thinks differently.

"I swear you two are totally gay!"

Jimin groaned at this statement. Gay? He was anything but gay! And with his best friend? What was wrong with people! Hoseok seemed to have felt the same way because he sighed deeply, with a look of annoyance. "Come on Jiminie, let's get out of here." He said, holding Jimin's hand and leaving the café they were having lunch at.

It seemed that no matter where they went, everyone thought they were a couple. Maybe it was the fact they always went out together. Or the fact they cuddled often. But that didn't mean anything. They were just best friends after all!

Even their friends joked about how they were secretly a couple. So what they sometimes kissed? It was only practice after all. In fact, it got so bad that the two wouldn't go out much, they had enough of people fangirling about their "love".

Things reached boiling point when they were casually hanging out with their friends, playing truth or dare at Jungkook and Taehyung's house. Since there wasn't much sofa space, Jimin sat on Hoseok's lap. Of course, that lead to some teasing about them "fucking" each other. Jimin kept saying how they were friends.

The truth or dare game they were playing became a bit awkward after that. No one really said much, apart from the things the game had to say. Until it reached Jimin. Being a brave boy, Jimin picked dare. Big mistake.

Yoongi dared him to make out with Hoseok for 30 seconds. Seriously?! People were starting to take the couple thing too seriously. But, it was a game and he had to comply or else he'd probably have to suck Hoseok's dick or something.

Turning around on the elder's lap, Jimin inched his face closer to Hoseok's. It shouldn't be too hard, right? They were just going to do a classic practice session. Nothing out of the ordinary. Yet, when their lips touched, everyone in the room cheered. That annoyed the hell out of Jimin. What was so cool about that??

After the painstaking 30 seconds, Jimin pulled away and was greeted with a teasing Jungkook: "You two should get married!" He wasn't sure if it was the fact he wasn't gay, or if it was the pained look on Hoseok's face, but Jimin had enough.

He got up off Hoseok's lap and starting screaming at Jungkook: "YOU SERIOUSLY SAYING WE SHOULD GET MARRIED?! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS! F-R-I-E-N-D-S!" He then turned to face everyone in the circle. "WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE!"

Everyone in the room, including Hoseok, visibly cringed at Jimin's outburst. He then cooled down and walked out to the kitchen, fists clenched and teeth grinding. Why did people think he and Hoseok were a couple so much?

Did he like his best friend? Of course not! They were just... friends... Jimin felt his heart break a bit at the thought of them being friends. He didn't understand why. To try and vent it, he opened the fridge and grabbed the first thing he saw: a vanilla cheesecake. It was suppose to be for after dinner but he didn't even care.

Grabbing a fork from the drawer, he slumped onto the floor and began to eat the dessert, whole. It tasted so good in his mouth- and put him off think about his possible love for his best friend- that he continued to shovel it down, with no care for the fact it was suppose to be shared.

Unfortunately, sweet Jiminie didn't get away with it because Hoseok walked in, after Jimin had eaten at least half of it. "Jimin! What are you doing? That's suppose to be for after dinner. Jungkook and Tae picked it out for everyone!" Hoseok scolded, not realising that he sounded like a mean parent.

As soon as he told the younger off, he began to cry. Hoseok didn't realise that Jimin was so upset about the fact everyone thought they were a couple. Sure, it was annoying. But it was part of their. .. friendship... right?