Date night

About:
Jimin and Hoseok go out for a date night. (Warning short and bad)

"Jiminie!" Hoseok called out, waiting for him to finish getting ready. "I'll be down in a sec." Jimin responded, finishing the final touches on his makeup. He felt excited to be seen by his boyfriend.

When Hoseok saw Jimin ready for their date, he smiled like an idiot, proud of who his love was. "Let's go now." He said, grabbing Jimin's hand to get to the car. They were going to eat at a small restaurant which was their favourite.

When they arrived, they were seated at a table and handed the menu. They both knew exactly what they wanted (since they went a couple times a month) and didn't bother looking through it. Hoseok pulled out a rose from the inside of his blazer, which Jimin giggled and blushed at, taking it with a big smile.

When the waiter came, the two lovers ordered with no hesitation, like it was rehearsed for months before. As soon as the waiter left, they continued to talk about life. Hoseok could not help but check out Jimin's beautiful lips and face as he spoke. It almost made him want to drag the younger out of the restaurant and kiss him until h couldn't breathe.

But, their food arrived, looking good to eat- which made Hoseok think of his Jiminie. He licked his lips, while digging into his burger and chips with peas. Meanwhile, Jimin was sinking his knife into a deliciously battered fish.

The two sat in silence while munching on their dinner- they didn't need to uphold a conversation all the time to be a good couple. Hoseok couldn't get enough of the taste of the toasted bread with the meat. Its juices poured out of it after every bite, leaving a wonderful feeling on his tongue.

Soon enough, they both finished, resuming conversation yet again. Hoseok continued staring at Jimin (mostly imagining him naked again), which was picked up quickly by the other. "Hobi? Are you listening to me or staring at me? You might as well take a picture so you can look at me even more." Jimin whined, pulling a adorable looking face.

Hoseok only smiled back because of how cute the younger looked, not even responding to what he said. Jimin decided to not fight it at simply stare back. Besides, he would get to appreciate his boyfriend's beautiful features too. So, the two sat, looking lovefully into one another's eyes. Even holding hands after Hoseok placed his on the table and Jimin deciding he wanted to feel him.

The waiter eventually came back to take the plates, visibly fanning about the adorable couple on show. He handed them the dessert menus and walked off again, holding their empty plates. Jimin never bothered getting dessert from the restaurant- since he insisted on maintaining his weight and avoiding bad foods. Since then, he gained more confidence and knew that it was alright to occasionally treat himself.

A while after ordering, their desserts came- Jimin's was a frozen yogurt and Hoseok had a chocolate cake slathered in chocolate icing and a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side. They dug in immediately. Only that time, the two were too busy looking down at their desserts rather than in each other's eyes.

After finishing, paying and leaving, they reach the car where Hoseok began to passionately kiss Jimin, their lips fitting together like two puzzle pieces. Suddenly, Jimin pulled away, leaving Hoseok wanting more. "When we get home dear," he whispered, climbing into the car.

Hoseok also got in and began to drive home, occasionally glancing over at Jimin, who still looked as beautiful as ever. On the other hand, Jimin kept his eyes fixed to the front window, as if something important was on his mind.

When they got home, neither of them hesitated to get out of the car and get in. Hoseok sighed at the sudden change of temperature and stood by the closed door. On the other hand, Jimin was quick to go upstairs, leaving Hoseok confused and slightly worried. What if he wanted to break up?

A few minutes later, with Hoseok lying on the couch in his nice clothes, Jimin came down, dressed in an adorable dinosaur onzie. He went and sat on Hoseok's hips, facing him. "Do I look cute?" Jimin asked, smiling like an angel and lying into Hoseok's chest.

The two stayed like that for a bit, not speaking but cuddling. Jimin was like a teddy bear; adorable, soft and huggable. It made Hoseok feel like the luckiest guy in the world all the time. Now, all he had to do was pop the question and turn his boyfriend into his husband.

Hope you wonderful readers enjoyed