The action

About:
Part 2 of 'the plan' where the group actually go through with their plot.

One week ago, Jung Hoseok gathered a portion of his love interest's friends to help him out. Today was the day they were going to do everything they could to do to give Hoseok the bigger chance at getting Jimin. 

~on call~

Hoseok: "So, does everyone have everything?"

Namjoon: "I told Jimin that Jin was bringing him lunch"

Jin: "It took ages to make it so you better be happy. I even put it in the container you requested."

Namjoon: "Good"

Tae: "Jin-hyung even made cupcakes for each of us."

Jin: "I put some mayo and mustard in Jimin's"

Namjoon: "Why?"

Jin: "It will taste horrible on his behalf."

Hoseok: "I've been thinking about this and maybe this isn't the best idea.... if he ever found out.."

Tae: "Don't worry. If he does find out, we'll cover for you!"

Namjoon: "Yeah, there's nothing to panic about."

Hoseok: "Hm... alright..."

End of call

Hoseok spent a few minutes thinking about why he waned to do this. Things like that always went wrong on his behalf. Yet, thinking about Jimin's soft, plump lips, and his fluffy hair, the way he moved across the corridor and how his jawline was beautiful. It made Hoseok not regret it.

Jimin was beautiful, and Hoseok wanted to know the beautiful personality inside.

~~~

Jimin met Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung at the school entrance at strictly 8am. It was something Jimin adored doing because it was always the same time. Something about him hated sudden changes and out of time things. He had a good feeling about that day because his favourite lunch was made for him AND a tasty cupcake.

Little did he know, that day would be the worst.

~~~

Period 1
Namjoon's job
Status: Good

Maths. Of course it was maths. No one really liked this subject but it was something that had to be done. Namjoon was in he majority for once, though. Completely unfocused and thinking about something else: aka, stealing Jimin's homework.

Of course thanks to his plan, he knew he was going to get maths homework. And so, when Jimin wasn't looking, he pulled the piece of paper out of the bag.

Period 1
Namjoon's job
Status: Success

Meanwhile, Jimin was completely unaware that his homework was just stolen as soon as it was put into the bag. He was too busy doing quadratic equations with shapes.