Matchmaker

About:
Where Jimin asks Hoseok for love advice

Jimin was sick of it all: having stupid little crushes that he was too much of a pussy to confess to. He was painfully aware that whoever was the next love interest would be subjected to extreme treatment- being stared at, getting married to Jimin in sims, playing a large role in made up stories and more. Then, after a week or two, fall out of interest.

Not anymore. Jimin was determined to make his crush belong to him. Well, he wanted to belong to them. No one was off limits- boys, girls, older, younger, tall, short and more- which meant that if he asked for help, it was unlikely that they'd find out who it was. Therefore, if things didn't work out, no humiliation would be felt.

It was only when he spent half his notebook filling it with plans to make his crush like him that Jimin realised he needed help. Help getting his senpai to notice him! So, he grabbed his phone and began texting the perfect person to help him out.

Jimin: Hey I need your help

Hoseok♡: With what?

Jimin: My crush!

Hoseok♡: Did they catch you staring at them again?

Jimin: What? No! I need your help to get them to notice me.

Hoseok♡: Depends on the person. Who is it? Tell me.

Jimin: I won't tell you but I'll describe them ;)

Hoseok♡: you're probably gonna tell me about how hot they look again.

Jimin: It's true! He's super cute but can be a total Daddy sometimes! So hott!

Hoseok♡: Careful u don't wet your pants thinking about them XD

Jimin: Shush you! Anyway, think of a plan tonight and tomorrow you can tell me all about it.

Hoseok♡: Do I have to? I have homework.

Jimin: As bffs, we promised to forever help each other out when needed! Remember when you liked Yoongi? I spent 3 nights carefully crafting a plan!

Hoseok♡: Ugh, I'll do it if you don't remind me of HIM. Totally over him. Can't believe he's dating that smart medical girl.

Jimin: I need a boyfriend! The code name for him will be Sunshine-senpai. I look forward to seeing the plan tomorrow!

Hoseok♡: Yeah yeah. See you tomorrow, Jiminie.

Jimin was very happy that he convinced the perfect person to help him out. He was also feeling confident that the plan would work because who wouldn't fall for their own advice?

Meanwhile, Hoseok was groaning. Jimin had a new crush. He wondered who the person of the week was. And if Sunshine-senpai was getting confessed to, he had to make sure it all went wrong so that Jimin wouldn't end up with them. There was someone who loved him but he had no idea. Hoseok hoped Jimin would know someday.