The slut and the player

About:
Jimin was a slut.
Hoseok was a player.
The two decide to hook up on an epic one night stand, leaving marks on their minds' forever.
Lemon warning
Disclaimer: Half of this was written a few months ago and the other has been written in the past few days so it might not make the most sense.

"Ha! Slut!" Jimin was used to hearing that from others. It was usual to hear that constantly, like it was a bell in his ears. However, what was unusual for people to hear was the fact he loved it. The word slut made his day, every day. Yes, he had slept with so many people. Why did people not like the name? It meant you were hot enough to get laid.

With Hoseok, he didn't really like the fact everyone knew he was a player. Often, he was spoken about like trash among everyone. It hurt his pride, especially. Yet, he couldn't stop because he loved the fact he could get anyone. It balanced out- getting everyone around his finger and being insulted by his victims. He'd still prefer not bring insulted, though.

Neither of them knew what drove them to target one another- Hoseok wanting a quick relationship and Jimin wanting a hookup- but they did. It started off with Hoseok flirting with Jimin in class. It was quickly realised by the younger and he decided to reciprocate. So, Jimin wore tighter clothes and did sexy gestures which made Hoseok want more than what he could get at that point.

It took about a week of flirting and teasing before Jimin had enough and just wanted this man's dick inside him. He waited outside Hoseok's class and basically dragged him to a more decree location. "Come to mine at 6 if you want to feel really~~" Jimin made sure to drag his finger across Hoseok's shoulder and brush his hand against his crotch, "good." That action was more than enough to win against Hoseok's player tendencies.

That's the events that lead up to Jimin waiting for the man, sitting on his bed, naked and legs spread apart. His erection pressed against his stomach and all the doors to his house wide open, making it obvious for Hoseok where he was. Luckily, his parents worked until late most of the time, giving his perfect opportunity to take men and woman to his room, riding or getting ridden by them.

So, when Hoseok did eventually get to his house- Jimin was about to jack off because he was impatient- he knew exactly where to go, the trail of used condoms on the floor exciting his body and leading him on. Part of him was weirded out that so many used condoms were on the floor. However, the fact that Jimin knew what he was doing, made him go hard at the thought of the night they were going to have.

As soon as Hoseok reached Jimin's room, he was amazed at what he saw: Jimin's sexy body, the romantically lit room, the way the slut licked his lips and how he was spoken to. "Come on over big boy, you can have a touch as soon as your shirt is off." Hoseok smiled like a pervert and tore off everything on his torso, leaving an impressive view on Jimin.

Hoseok licked his index and middle finger, going in to rub the top of Jimim's erection. His fingers expertly moved in circles, making Jimin moan like a woman. "Mmmm~ yes, just like that baby~~" those moans drove Hoseok to continue, going even faster. In just minutes, Jimin was drooling and gripping Hoseok's hair, remembering the reason he loved being a slut.

Then, Hoseok ripped himself away from Jimin, smirking as the younger put on a face of neediness. "Your turn to pleasure me. I'm sure you love a dick in your mouth constantly." Hoseok stepped back and unbuckled his belt, a sexy click echoing in the room. He then unzipped the sipper and pulled his erection out.

On cue, Jimin got down on his knees -like the slut he was- and gripped Hoseok's hips. Before sucking, he liked his lips seductively. Straight away, he got into doing it.