Hidden

About:
Jimin and Hoseok have managed to hide their relationship from the rest of BTS for the past 6 months. But, what happens when they get walked in on and then snitched on?

Contains sexual scenes (undetailed lemon at the start)

Jimin moaned loudly, being practically pounded in by Hoseok. They both knew Jimin would struggle to walk in the morning but, the two needed release. Plus, it felt too good to stop. This session was like the others: hidden in their shared room and kept as quiet as possible. Once, they were nearly walked in on but managed to conceal what they were doing.

6 months ago, Hoseok suscessfully seduced Jimin and so, they began dating. Unfortunately, South Korea believed that only male and female could date. So, the relationship had to remain hidden. Luckily, the group were quite touchy with one another, making it easy to have contact and remain hidden. They even managed to drive armys towards others ships (Vkook, Sope, Yoonmin).

Hoseok was so close to finishing, with Jimin being the same. Just a few more thrusts and they'd be done. A risk was taken and they were on top of the bed. But it was fine, what was the worst that could happen?

The worse did happen when suddenly, the door busted open, revealing Namjoon and Jungkook. "Called it!" Jungkook said, crossing his arms and smirking a bit. Hoseok was irritated and scared- they were just caught and he was agonisingly close. "You two really need to quieten down. We came to ask you to hush. How long have you been doing this?"

Jimin got off Hoseok's lap, whining at the emptiness and covered themselves with a blanket. "A few months. Now, if you don't mind, we are in the middle of something. And please... please pretend you never saw this." He begged, putting on his puppy eyes. Namjoon seemed convinced but Jungkook was a different story.

"Maybe we will, maybe we won't. If out company finds out about your relationship and they know that we knew without saying... we'd probably be kicked from the group too.." Jungkook explained, shuffling on his feet. "Look," Jimin responded, still fustrated, "if they find out, we'll take the fall. All of this you're seeing right now? You had no idea that anything like this was going down. Got it?"

There was no response from both Jungkook or Namjoon but they both finally left. Hoseok grabbed Jimin and thrusted back inside him, desperate to finish. When they did, Hoseok went for a shower, leaving Jimin sitting on his bed, paranoid of what would happen if anyone else found out. It would mean the end of his career.. and relationships.

As soon as Hoseok got out the shower-with a small towel clung around his hips- Jimin was instantly distracted by his lover. Everything about him seemed to be perfect. However, he had to do what he had to do. "Hobi, I think we should go on a break."

The once seductive look on the elder's face was now a look of shock and sadness. "A-any reason why, J-Jiminie?" Hoseok stuttered, voice sounding like he was going to cry. "We just got caught having sex. There could be consequences if we are careless again. So, until they forget, let's not have anymore romantic contact. It doesn't mean I don't love you.. but I love you too much to risk ruining your everything."

Hoseok's shoulders slumped and his head dropped. "Chim.. you're my everything..." However, Jimin only walked past him, silenced by the suffocating grip on his heart. After shutting and locking the door in their bathroom, he stepped into the shower and turned it on, still hot from Hoseok's shower.

Oh Hobi..

Jimin was painfully aware of what he'd just thrown away- the two hearts he's broken and threw away. It wasn't suppose to be forever but the knowledge that they'd be strangers for even a little bit made him split from the inside. What had he done?