Bitty?

Nightmare P.o.v

I felt my body again as I left Error's mind. I looked at Dream.

"What did we just go through?" He asked. I shrugged. I looked over at Error he slept. Core Frisk came she had something in her hand.

"The Core of a soul is the thing that makes you-you. If that gets removed then it's not only more fragile but also easier to heal. When a core is without the soul itself it makes its own body and gets turned into a Bitty" Core Frisk said

"Okay, why did we need to know that?" I asked. She let us see what they had in her hands. In her hands was Error as a Bitty sleeping. I'll say that he's around 4 inches.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ERROR?!?!" I yelled. The little bitty woke and sat up. He curled into a ball. making him look even smaller

"Great, you woke him," Core Frisk said. someone broke the door down and in came Horror Dust Killer and Cross. They saw the small ball in Core's hands. Killer looked like a question mark. Cross looked like he would protect the small bean no matter the price. Horror looked at Error Hungry. While dust looked like someone that gave zero fucks.

"What happened to Error?" Dust asked.

"I had to remove the core from Error's soul something is in his mind and until that thing leaves we have to keep him as this" Core frisk said. I took Error into my hand.

"Well if what you said was true we might be able to help Error for real this time," I said. getting a napkin and laying it on Error's small frame. He used it to cover himself and hide in it. 

"We will have to get some cloth that fit him. Any idea where we can get it?" I asked

"I'll go to bittytale and get some" Killer said and left. 

"So what are you going to do now Brother?" Dream said. I forgot he was here.

"What I'm going to do now Is none of your business," I said. Dream looked hurt. I left him to the others and went into the living room. I deeply regret this. There on the floor laid Ink I don't even want to describe him.

"Horror" I called. He came.

"Take care of ink," I said and left I walked into my room. I sat Error on my desk and looked at him. He was still curled up. He held the napkin close. There was dead silent in my room. I began to notice small sobs coming from Error. I gently rubbed his back with my thumb. 

"What is wrong Error?" I asked

"Please look at me," I said. Before you ask 'Shouldn't you be cold?' Well no I care for Everyone that I can call my friends. But I care a little more for Error. (Thanks Nightmare for Breaking the fourth wall 😑) So it's okay that Core breaks the wall but I can't? (Core broke it so many times that I gave up) How? (You don't wanna know)

Error whined. I was snapped out of my mental fight with a Bitch by that. 

"Error what's bothering you?" I asked in the most calming voice that I could muster. I Lightly petted his back. He whined softly. I gave him a sad look and kept petting him trying to calm him down. I heard someone knock on the door before walking in. Killer.

"I got some clothe and other stuff in his size," Killer said and placed a back on my desk.

"How is he doing?" Killer asked.

"He is anything but fine. He refuses to look up and he keeps himself curled up." I said. Killer lightly patted Error's head with his index finger.

"Hey, Error What's wrong?" Killer asked. Error looked up at Killer and when Killer was about to pat Error's head again did Error hug the finger as if his life would end if he ever let go. He cried and used the napkin that he somehow still held on to dry his eyes. I felt sad for the little one. It didn't help that I had a slight crush on that little bean for how long only karma knows. 

"Error we want to help you but in order to help you we need to know what is wrong," I said. Error made a gesture to his throat as if he couldn't speak. I nodded to him. I looked over at the back Killer brought I took a small red turtleneck sweater I also took a black pair of pants for Error. I gave them to Error who took them and got dressed.

"Better?" I asked. He nodded shyly before he yawned. That little bean was adorable I'm sure that adorable would be my death. Killer looked like he thought the same. He was fangirling. 

"Okay, Error just reached a new level of cuteness," Crosse's voice said behind us. I looked at him.

"I wish I could disagree," I said. I looked over at the clock in my room. 1:24 Am No wonder Error's tired.

"I guess we should let Error rest," I said. Killer began to search the back and took a bed out to Error. Error already fell asleep. Killer sat the bed on my table and laid Error on it before covering him with a small blanket.  Cross and killer left the room so Error could sleep in peace. I looked at the small bean before leaving as well.