Idk.

Ink P.o.v

I walked into the living room only to see a horrible sight there on the couch was Nightmare with a sleeping Erry on his lap. Dream looked happy that MY Erry was asleep on THAT things lap. I walked into the kitchen trying to calm down. I looked outside to see something move in the shadow. I walked out to see Fell and Sci?

"What are you two doing here?" I asked as far as I know this AU should be kinda invisible.

"I was visiting Sic when one of his machines turned one. What is this place anyway?" Fell said.

"It's a Pocket AU I made," I said

Error P.o.v 

I woke up in that goop things lap. It felt safe here but I wanted to go outside. I crawled down and towards a door. I tried to grab the doorknob but I could not. Suddenly bright blue strings came out of my fingers and tied them self around the doorknob and made it open. I crawled out and saw a beautiful night sky. I crawled out until I could see the whole sky. I tried to touch the bright light in the sky.

"Pwetie," I said. I felt something soft snuggle into me. I turned around to see a snow-white rabbit. I hugged it.

Fell P.o.v

"Pwetie," I heard a very small voice say. I looked towards the sound. A baby? It looked like Error but only 6 months old. The child hugged a rabbit. Sci was about to say something but I pointed at the child. Ink looked at them too but wasn't surprised but worried.

"I think that you should leave now..." Ink said 

"Ink who the hell is that? Is that Error?" I asked but didn't get a response. If that's Error then I finally have a chance to kill 'em. I sent an attack towards Error. Ink grabbed Sci and moved him away. I hit Error but what happened next surprised me was that his eyes went from sparkling with happiness to dull and grey. No sound no moving the only thing that moved was the injury that was mildly bleeding. I felt something bite me before I was surrounded by wolfs. I tried to use magic to get me out but I couldn't. I closed my eyes not wanting to see my own death. But it never came instead I felt small arms wrap around me. I opened my eyes to see Error hugging me. 

"Pweas down't bwe liwe Da," Error said. (Please don't be like dad) I somehow understood.

"What do you mean?" I asked the adorable child in front of me.

"He woulw awayw huwt me," Error said ( He would always hurt me) I hugged Him

"Fell What just happened?" Sci asked. I made a 'dunno' noise. I felt someone take Error. I saw Ink holding him.

"What happened to him?" Sci asked.

"That's not important. You'll have to leave before the wolfs decide to actually kill you," Ink said and made a portal under us.

Error P.o.v

 I watched as left before looking up again. the one that held me smiled to me before sitting down and watched the stars together with me.