Explanation

Nightmare P.o.v

I was walking around waiting. Core said that I could get Error back from the underswap brothers today. They didn't tell me when tough. And speak of the devil here they are.

"So when can we get him?" I asked

"Now. If you want," They said. I left them and walked into the Living room

"We're going to get Error back NOW!" I said to the others. They all smiled evil or Insane before getting ready. I opened a portal to see the rainbow freak and Blue I didn't know where Carrot was thou. Ink was asleep on the couch. Blue didn't notice us for some reason. I walked over to a bitty sized bed and saw a peaceful Error sleeping. I gently picked him up and made him go into a deeper sleep. 

"Get the hell away Nightmare!" A pissed Carrot yelled. alarming and waking the others. I laid Error into my pocket and got ready to attack. Dream appeared out of nowhere.

"Brother you don't have to do this," He said worriedly.

"Already did," I smiled. the others were about to attack. When Core frisk appeared.

"Listen I'm here to stop you all from doing something stupid. Nightmare, give me Error or you'll all regret it," they said.

Core frisk P.o.v

Nightmare didn't believe my treat. I made a tiny hum they all fell to the floor covering their none existing ears. I walked over to Nightmare and took Error. I stopped humming. They looked at me in terror. 

"If you have any questions about Error then I'll explain it to you," I said Five minutes later we sat around a table.

"This is a stupid idea," Dust said.

"Do you have any questions?" I asked 

"How did Error become a bitty?" Carrot asked

" the Core of a soul is the thing that makes you-you. If that gets removed then it's not only more fragile but also easier to heal. When a core is without the soul itself it makes it's own body and gets turns into a Bitty I hade to do this to him in order to heal him." I said

"Why is Error Black?" Horror asked. (not meant to be Racist)

"He always had this color," I said

"Why can he hear voices and what are the voices even?" Blue asked

"They are people that die and blame Error for there death." I said

"Why did He destroy"? Ink asked

"He once had a home an AU but it self-corrupted.  His frisk reseted more that there was determination to and there was too many AU's and not enough space for them all. He just wants to go home. but can't and in order to make sure that no one ends up like him He destroy. He was also forced by a black thing that locked itself into his soul but luckily not the core." I said.

"And how the hell do you know any of this?" Killer asked. I looked down.

"I'm the frisk from his AU." 

If you have more questions then feel free to leave them in the comment section I'll try to give an answer