Hide and seek

Killer P.o.v

Nightmare just left. We didn't really know what to do until...

"How about playing Hide and seek?" Blue asked excitedly. 

"Why not? it's not like we have something better to do," Dust said

"There isn't that much space to hide in here..." I said

"Why don't we go to Nightmares castle then?" Dust said. I was about to say that we'll get killed if we did that.

"Nightmare said to keep Error entertained, didn't he. So we're keeping him entertained," Dust said

"I'm in," I said Smiling. We opened a portal to Nightmares castle. We all walked through.

"Who'll count?" Dream Asked

"Anybody but you," Dust said

"I the magnificent Blue Will count," Blue said. 

Error P.o.v

I looked at Blue. He will never be able to find me. I ran up to a small Painting and began to climb the wall beside the painting. I got to the painting and crawled behind it. There was a small hall that Was inside the walls. I know this place like I know the Anti-void. From here would I be able to go anywhere in this place As long as there are walls. The hall was big enough for the others to come in. I ran through the walls and found what I was searching for a secret room. The room had a very comfortable couch a coffee table and a television in front of the couch.  I laid in the room watching some television not caring if they heard me because this room is soundproof.

Timeskip some hours.

Killer P.o.v

Blue found All of us except Error. We were all searching for him.

"Error the game is over where are you?" Dust called annoyed. We came across Dream and Blue.

"Found him?" I asked.

"No but I can sense him around here," Dream said and walked closer to the wall.

"His behind this wall" Dream said.

"The other side of that wall is going outside I don't really think that his there..." Dust said.

"Can there be some kind of secret room?" Dream asked. 

"I don't know But I'm gonna call Nightmare," I said and took my phone out. and dialed Nightmares number. (Nightmare  Killer)

What do you want killer?

We kinder lost Error inside one of the walls while playing hide and seek...

...

...

...What?

We lost Error inside one of the main walls.

I'm coming but if this is a joke I'll kill you all

I closed the phone and A pissed Nightmare walked out of a portal.

"Which wall?" He asked. We pointed. 

"Got damit Error" Nightmare sighed frustrated and walked over to a painting on the other side of the wall. He moved the painting just to show a secret hallway and walked in. I walked over to the hall. It was slim but I could easily move if I walked in here.

"Stay out of here or you'll get lost." Nightmare said. Dust just jumped in when he couldn't see Nightmare anymore. I thought why not and walked in.

Nightmare P.o.v

  "Stay out of here or you'll get lost," I said. Not like I'm not gonna get lost the only one that knows these walls are Error. I walked past to many corners before coming to a door that I have never seen. I opened the door. Error said on a couch watching Tv. I facepalmed. Well, Error almost lived in these walls sometimes. I sat beside him.

"So what are we watching?" I asked. He just shrugged.

"And how long has this room been here?" I asked. Error shrugged again. We just sat there waching some kind of comedy.