.

Sci P.o.v

I sat in a lab trying to pull out a needle from Errors soul. I did it as fast as I could. Every time we began to pull one of the needles or glass pieces the soul would begin to vibrate. It some times causes it to shatter more. I got it out and sighed in relief. It's almost Impossible to hope for the best while working with something this fragile. I heard someone enter so I turned around to see Med together with Ink entering.

"How is her soul?" Ink asked.

"unstable, fragile, stressed and scared. It's like she doesn't understand that we're trying to help her," I said

"It makes sense if you think about it, She has never experienced love or happiness only LOVE and hatred," Ink said

Nightmare P.o.v

It's been a long time since Ruru left. I've given up on finding her a long time ago I thought that she died. It was just a normal day of me thinking that Ruru was dead until Horror came in breaking my door in the process.

"NIGHTMARE ERROR IS ALIVE AND IN UNDERMED!!! GO SEE YOUR WIFU!!!" Horror screamed at me. 

"Horror I'm not in the mood for your pranks," I said

"this time it's not a joke I already visited her, She's weak and her soul broke from severe depression, or that's what the nurse said," Dust said for once sounding like he cared. I left to see her. They weren't joking there she is laying in a hospital bed motionless. Under the window were a list of her injuries. 

Shattered soul.

Overuse of magic.

Broken bones

Infected wounds.

starved.

dehydrated.

Well, this is bad. This is really bad. I saw ink walk my way.

"Nightmare we need your help with Errors soul," He said. I sensed emptiness coming from him. more than before this mess started. I looked back to Errors body. I was fading. Okay, I'm scared now. Sci came running down the hall together with Med.

"ERRORS SOUL IS FADING!," They yelled at us.

Error P.o.v

They held me by my neck. I couldn't move anymore.

"𝒫𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝐸𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓇. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀? 𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃, 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓊𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝓊𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹." They said. Holding a sword Something told me that I couldn't die yet but I wanted to so bad.

"𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒."

I just made a cliffhanger =D