Ink you Little S***

Ink P.o.v

It's been a few months since Error was turned into a baby. We found out that whenever we left her alone she would cry. She also had the ability to turn into a bitty whenever she wanted which resulted in us having to make it impossible to use magic in the house. She was growing closer with everyone... And It Pissed me off. She was My Erry. My Child. My Little Treasure. I felt nothing towards anyone but her. She's my key to emotions. I'll keep her no matter what the others say. I'll keep her no matter what SHE says. I walked into the kitchen. Blue was sitting there reading a book. I never thought that I would find Blue reading a book... Such a shame that he never gets to finish it. I walked towards him and he noticed me.

"HI INK," He said. I smiled back walking closer to him. I had my paintbrush in my hands. Before attacking him. Blue dodged before getting a creepy smile.

"So you've also fallen for MY Ruru?" He asked in a creepy as heck voice.

"I guess you've Fallen for my Erry," I simply answered in an even creepier voice. Before the battle started. but it ended just as fast. I simply used the benefit of being a creator controlling my creations like puppets. I simply used that ability before killing that blueberry. The only downside to this ability is that I can only use it one time every day. I turned around seeing Glitch in the door with a horrified look before he ran away. I didn't follow but rushed into Errys room and picking up the sleeping child. I ran out of the door to see Nightmare and his Gang in front of me. Glitch staying behind them.

"And what do you think you're doing INK," Nightmare asked with venom in his voice. I didn't say anything.

"What do you want to do with Error? She's obviously the reason why you killed Blue," He said

"Blue had the only thing that could stop me. So you're right about that," I said. Error began to wake. She looked up at me with those big bright eyes that no one could resist. I saw as the others got ready to attack. Well not for long. I got a knife out just as they were about to attack and held it against the child.

"One step and I'll hurt Error," I simply said. They stopped in their track as a portal appeared behind me. I smirked at them knowing that they wouldn't want Error to get hurt. I stepped into the portal with the child in my arms. My Little Erry had no Idea about what was happening. The portal closed again as I turned around putting the knife away. I Killed everyone in an old AU before recreating it to be perfect for my little Erry. She would now belong to me... Forever.

Isn't this the ending you wanted?

Seeing the little one being in peace but not free nor happy.

But don't worry the story isn't finished.

It'll just continue in another book named a Soul healing.