Iron

Error P.o.v

I knew I had to heal my self not that it really mattered but I didn't want to look like an easy target. I covered my bones with my strings creating a thin but strong layer of fabric after healing the missing bones back. I smiled knowing that you couldn't see the fabric. I opened a portal to the next AU Dancetale, I got a pair of shoes. However, I dropped the cape since well it's hard to recognize me now and I made some white outliner pencils and drew three perfect circles around my head, just to make it harder. I wore the shoes and left to Dancetale The shoes should make the person wearing them lighter while dancing. I came in the AU just to see it was in a genocide run. I couldn't just let them suffer like that so I ran to the judgment hall. I saw that the kid only made it to Hotland. I entered the judgment hall.

"Well, who do- uh who are you? Your not the human," Dance said surprised

"I'm here to help," I said. He thought about it but the kid entered before he thought it trough.

"When did you start to appear?" Frisk asked as they entered the battle.

"Me kid I've been here all the time," Dance said. with a smirk. Every sans gets saddest over for their AUs' Chara.

"Chara the ballet hour is over so time to sleep," I said Dance looked too confused to even realize Chara leaving the battle. They tackled me into a hug and cried. To my surprise, it was only the soul and not frisks body that tackled me. They cried into my chest,

"I *Sob* though W-we lost *sop* lost Y-you," They cried.

"Shh, It's okay now tell the others that I'm not dead and I promise I'll come back but first I have to visit every AU. Now, remember the promise?" I said to the crying child.

"Try to keep the frisk from resetting, except if it's a genocide run," They said.

"That's right. now make Frisk reset so we can get a pacifist timeline. Okay?" I said they nodded and left. Dance stood there dumbfounded. 

"What... Just... Happened..?" He asked

"I know how every Chara became the person they are today and who's in the wrong about resets," I said and noticed something a bottle I walked over to it. It was filled with pills. I made these pills for underlust since it makes you heat to go away. not that I know what heat is but I do know that it's a big problem in Underlust.

"So you like a mother figure for the Charas?" Dance asked after realizing what just happened.

"not really I'm more like the person that tries to help them feel happy and that makes them care about me," I said. I could sense someone about to attack me. the next I knew was that I was fighting against Dance. Well, this is going to be interesting since we're fighting with Dancetales rules.