Don't forget

No one P.o.v

Error was too close to giving up. But she had a burning feeling inside of her. The feeling asked her to take revenge it begged her to get rid of the God in front of her. She didn't know that it was karma giving her the urge to kill fate. As for the four skeletons they had a bad feeling like something horrible was about to happen. Suddenly a lot of portals opened and everyone that cared about Error was sucked into one. Fate wanted Error to kill them before they got rid of them. They all looked around in the anti-void. Error sat on the ground holding her skull it was about to crack. They tried to get Error to calm down however she didn't listen. Suddenly Error began to scream a blood-curdling sound. She Made her soul scream with her. Fate was forced out. Errors magic surrounded her as she screamed. It charged up.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!" someone asked.

"Error got enougth," a sweet voice said. The voice belonged to no other than the mother of the suffering Error. It belonged to Destiny

"And she's taking revenge," They said. Errors magic took a told on fate since she shot it all on Fate at once. Karma helped Error or else she wouldn't even be able to lay a hit on them. The scream form Errors soul never died down, however, the scream from Error herself died. Error didn't attack her soul did together with Karma others rushed to Errors body thinking they could save her. 

"𝔚𝔢'𝔯𝔢 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔈𝔯𝔯𝔬𝔯 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢," Karma said Her soul making the final blow but stopped.

"Violence isn't the answer," Error said the voice was heard near her soul. She didn't kill fate and THAT WAS A BIG MISTAKE. Fate wasted no time killing Error. For once Error gets what she wants. She had wished for peace for years the peace only dying could give her...