stone

No one P.o.v

Error laid motionless on a hospital bed. She was hocked up with a machine that should take over for her heartbeat since her soul was too weak and, well, not in her body. Sci and med were working on Errors soul. they discovered that the chains were the only thing keeping her alive but now that the pieces are too small could it no longer hold it together. They were working on pulling out the needles and glass but it was far from an easy task. No one has even thought about informing Ink at the time. Every sans was questioning everything that happened over the last period of time and the destroyer in general.

Ink P.o.v

I was walking through the multiverse. I've noticed that no matter the AU everyone was in deep thoughts. I finally got enough of that and walked up to Classic.

"Classic, What is going on with everyone? why is everyone in so deep toughs?" I asked Classic looked at me still in thoughts

"We found Error in Outertale the other day, He or she, I'm not sure anymore, were begging to be killed, and someone heard her. Her soul cracked to the point that it shattered. right now they're in undermed trying to save them." Classic said. I wasted no time making a portal to Undermed. 

"where is Error?" I asked out.

"Room 425c," A lady answered I ran to the room only to find Error in a weak stage. She was barely breathing a nurse were hocking her up with three or four machines and an IV. I felt to my knees.

"Are You okay Ink?" I looked behind me only to see Med.

"Will she make it?" I asked.

"We're not sure, We need to carefully pull needles and glass pieces out of her soul and then find a way to reconnect them without hurting the soul since it's beyone, shattered," He said

"I can use my magic to reconnect the soul fragments," I said

"Well, that solves one problem, but her body seems to only get weaker,"

"I can stabilize it however for that her body and soul will look dead but won't dust and there can be no machines attached to her," I said standing up. Med nodded as we walked in. He removed every machine attached to her as I quickly stabilized her. She didn't look dead at all She looked like she was sleeping. She looked so peaceful like this. 

"I'll go check on her soul. You can come with me if you want to," Med offered and I accepted.

Error P.o.v

"𝐸𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓇 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽," They said. Please don't find me.

"𝐸𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓇. 𝒜𝓁𝑒𝓍 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊." I tried so hard to not cry as I heard them come closer.

"𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎, 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒, 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓂𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃," I could see them and prayed for them to not turn around but they did and they spotted me. I couldn't hide my tears anymore.

"𝒪𝒽, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒. 𝒲𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒻𝓊𝓃." 

"P-please no m-more,"