Error P.o.v

Error P.o.v

I left right after my crying died down. Why did I even cry? I'm sure that everyone I have been through worse. I don't deserve happiness. I walked through a portal. Underswap. I had opened the portal right beside the artifact. a gun. Why would anyone place that Artifact in Underswap? That artifact makes sure you can't miss your target. I made it for Mafiatale but someone thought it would be a good idea to leave it here. Well, I don't care. I was about to leave when I saw a child run away they saw me without a doubt. This could cause problems but I'll deal with it later. I made a weapon holder and left it in my belt before moving on to Mafiatale. I had the artifact that would make it easier to fit in plus the Grilby there made a good chocolate cocktail even thought that was the only AU where you could get them. I walked around not knowing where this Artifact is only that it was near Gaster's lab. So a got over there only to see people try to get rid of each other. A shot was fired my way I have fought agents Mafia (Mafiatale sans) before. I grabbed the bullet with strings and laid it in my hand. It looked like I grabbed it mid-air. They noticed me and aimed for my head. I frapped the artifact and shot their guns so they broke. I walked past them they didn't know what to do now but on tried to fight me. I simply gave the closest an elbow in the face before kicking him the place the sun never shines. I heard a crack come from the guy. To my luck, does this count as self-defense. I looked at the guy he held the place I kicked him while crying and rolling around. Well, I did break his tailbone after all. Something came behind me I quickly grabbed his hand throwing him over my shoulder and hit a strike knocking the others out in the proses. I walked away when.

"Heya you know it's rude to kill someone's balls and only knock his friends out." A voice I knew as mafias said.

"It may be rude But they couldn't resist fighting me and he was the first to attack," I said and walked forwards. Leaving him. I walked into the building and found the artifact pretty quickly. It was a syringe this time something that should be in Insanitytale sins the fluid in this syringe could give a person their sanity back.

"You know it's also rude to leave a conversation. So you're another skeleton... a female none the less... I know there's no other skeletons in this AU. so where you're from?" Mafia asked. I still didn't look at him. 

"None of your business," I said and teleported to an ally near grillby's. I entered the building and got hella lot of stares. I sat in front of the desk.

"A chocolate cocktail?" Grillby asked. I gave a short nod. He quickly gave me one and I smelled it. Why you must ask well I can't be too careful in this AU because I could smell the poison in this cocktail. Ricin poison to be precise.

"Give me one that has no ricin in it," I said and sat the cocktail on the table. Grilby looked really surprised by this together with every other monster in the bar) and gave me another one. for now, it was peacefull this cocktail had nothing in it and I happily drank it.