the enemy knows

Error P.o.v

I woke up in something really dark but oddly soft. I tried to stand up but my head hit something soft. I tried to crawl and my head hit something soft but this time I saw a light. I crawled out just to see that I was inside a blanket. I crawled the rest of the way. I was on a desk in Blue's room. I walked over to the edge and looked down. I want to see Outertale so I looked for some paper and a pencil to leave a note. I couldn't find any so I made some. you may think 'You are the destroyer. You can't create.' Well, you're wrong. I can use my strings to do way more than destroy and Ink he won't admit it he can make his paintbrush into a gigantic eraser. (My poor fourth wall,;-;) I made the paper and wrote the note and left for Outertale. I sat at my usual spot and looked down at the void. I could end everything right here and right now. Who would miss me? I just sat there before I chose to sing. I don't care if anybody hears me.

 " Secret, hidden underneath it,
Trying hard to keep it
Safely out of reach.
Creeping, I can feel it breathing,
Calling to the surface,
Finally in my dreams.

Sweet despair feel you devour me...
Silently, Oh won't you carry me..
Home..

Taken down I give into what I can't disguise.
I surrender..I surrender
Broken down, I give into what I can not have..
I surrender..I surrender

Locked in, Buried under my skin
Riding on the whispers, Restless in the wind
Hunted, I can feel it coming
Keep me under cover in what could of been

Sweet despair feel you devour me...
Silently, Oh won't you carry me..
Home..

Taken down I give into what I can't disguise.
I surrender..I surrender
Broken down, I give into what I can not have..
I surrender..I surrender

Don't make a sound now
Maybe it won't find us after all

Carry.. Me.. Home..

Taken down I give into what I can't disguise.
I surrender..I surrender
Broken down, I give into what I can not have..
I surrender..I surrender

Don't make a sound now
I surrender..I surrender..

Don't make a sound now
I surrender..I surrender..

Broken down I give in.. I give in..
I surrender..I surrender.. " I sang and looked down.

"Error..." I heard an o so familiar voice say behind my back. Ink's voice. I didn't answer but I opened a portal outside of his eyesight. I jumped down closed the portal before he could even react and landed on the blanket. Only to see a crying Blue

Blue P.o.v

I looked at Error I was afraid that someone had taken him. I quickly took him and gave him a tight hug.

"Error, don't scare me like that," I said and held him closer. I heard a sound that sounded like someone being coked and a small crack. I loosened my hug on Error and took him in my hands. Only to see Error with a pained expression and small red dots on his sweater.

"ERROR ARE YOU OKAY?!?" I yelled. Error covered his none existing ears. Papy banged into the room breaking the door down in the process. Small tears stained Error's face as he cried.

"Let me see him," Papy said I gave him Error. 

Carrot P.o.v

I took Error and checked him his entire ribcage was broken. Error kept cowering the place where his ears would be. Probably from when Blue yelled.  I  Healed Errors Rips and slowly moved his hands so he knew the loud noise was gone.

"Blue, when Error's around, do you have to keep your voice down," I said. He nodded with a guilty look on his face.

"How about you go down and make some Taco for Error," I said. Blue left.

"So Error What happened and why don't you speak while my brother's around?" I asked. Error looked down shyly. He had a small hu on his checks.

"wait you don't speak because you're shy?" I asked concerned. Error nodded shyly. I took a piece of paper and a pencil.

"If you don't tell me. Then write it." I said. Error Took the Pencil and wrote What happened from when he left for Outertale to now.

"So Blue accidentally broke your rips," I said. He nodded. I picked him up and walked downstairs. I sat Error on the couch and walked into the kitchen. Blue was almost finished with the tacos. 

Error P.o.v

I sat on the couch, Enjoying myself when the door opened and a certain Skeleton came in with his Friend. I jumped down from the couch not caring if my leg broke. I hide under the couch. 

"Hi Ink Hi Dream," Blue said. I kept myself out of view. 

"Blue We have Bad News... Error, He is dead... He jumped into the void in Outertale," Ink said with a sad tone. Blue just looked at Ink like he made a horrible joke. 

"Error is fine I just finished making tacos for him," Blue said Happily and took a plate out with tacos that had a size perfect for me. Ink looked Confused not about the size but about the fact that Blue knew that I was a bitty. Suddenly Core frisk appeared. I crawled up in the plumes inside the couch. I refuse to be near that beast. I sat curled up in there. I saw A lot of honey in here. Must be where Carrot hides his honey.

"Hi, Core Frisk." Blue greed. I quickly made a black blanket to hide even better.

"Hi, Blue have you seen Error?" Core Frisk asked. I began to feel dizzy. My head was spinning.

"Yes, I sa-" I'm pretty sure Carrot held a hand in front of his mouth. But I didn't know for sure. My head began to feel fuzzy. Everything went black.

Dream P.o.v

Carrot held a hand in front of Blues mouth

"We saw him outside five minutes ago making a portal to another universe," Carrot said. He is lying. I can sense Errors and negative emotions here but not from where exactly.

"Carrot I know that you're lying I can sense Error in here," I said. Blue got Carrot's hand away.

"I saw him on the couch a moment ago," Blue said. I looked at the couch. I sensed a stronger negative emotion from the couch. It felt like fear and an empty shell. I walked over to the couch. I sensed something from inside the couch.

"Someone is defently in there. It seems like we have to cut the couch open," I said

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN!" Carrot yelled.

"Don't worry Carrot I'll make a new one," Ink said happily.

"Still not gonna happen," Carrot said

"Why not Brother," Blue said 

"Because He hides his honey in there," Core Frisk said. I cut the couch open and as Core Frisk said There is a lot of honey in there but also a tiny body under a blanket seems like he tried to hide but passed out before he got the chance. I picked the small bean up carefully. I looked at the others.

"There was a lot of honey, a mini blanket, and a sleeping Error," I said and covered Error with the blanket. 

"Am I the only one who wonders how he became a Bitty?" Ink asked

"Core frisk will you explain or should I?" I asked. Core Frisk just began to explain it to the others. 

One explanation later

Blue P.o.v

I held Error while Core Frisk explained it to us. I felt a little movement in my hands telling me that Error was about to wake up. I gently laid him down on the table. He woke a few moments later and saw that everyone looked at him he tried to hide again. but Ink took the blanket from him. Error whined a bit. He was so adorable. and soon will he be able to eat.