The bitty home's done.

Ink P.o.v

I'm finally done with the small home. I looked at my creation. It was a beautiful meadow with a simple hut in the side. The hut is medium and was made of chalkstone. It also had a small room for erry with a bed a small desc and some sewing equipment. A river flowed by the back of the hut. A forest was on both sides of the meadow. I made a lot of friendly animals that were able to sens a person's intentions so if anybody comes here and want to hurt Erry while no one's here that the animals will protect him. I also made a lot of small passageways that only Erry will be able to use due to his size. At night would there be stares just as beautiful as them in Outertale. I smiled at my work. 

"Well, I guess Error would be fine with this. but why so many animals?" Nightmare asked

"The animals can sense people's intentions. So if Someone comes in here to kill Error they get him to safety and harm the treat," I said

"Now it's time to get him and before you ask I thought about that your gang will be here most of the time so I made it idiot proof like you said," I said. He nodded with a smile.

"Let's get Error," I said Happily.

Error P.o.v

it's been one hour since I had fallen asleep the others were back. We sat and talked well they did I just sat here and listened. A portal opened. Nightmare and ink walked out.

"The Au is finished." Ink said happily and picked me up walking back in the other some followed. I looked at the beautiful sight in front of me. (I don't wanna explain the sight again) A bird flew over us. Ink walked over to the hut. He walked inside and sat me on in the window frame. O looked around to see a small door my size. my curiosity got me so I walked over to the door and walked in. There was a hallway with stairs going up and down I could also see a lot of doors. I'm pretty sure that there was a room behind each door. I walked into one of the doors only to see a bathroom not like I knew how to use it. Behind the next door was a living room my size. the third door held a bedroom with everything needed. I wanted to check the rest of the doors but I heard someone call my name. I ran back to the others so they wouldn't worry. I walked out horror quickly grabbed me and gave me a look that said 'stay silent so I can prank the others' I nodded as he put me in his pocket that smelled like rotten meat.

"Horror why the fuck are you just standing there?" Dust Asked.

"No reason in particular," Horror said.

"Where's Error?" Dust asked sharply. Horror shrugged.

"How about you two stop arguing and help us find Error" Ink said.

"Well Horror has him he just won't admit it," Dust said. I felt Horror tremble probably in fear and quickly took me out. Blue got me and walked into a kitchen. I didn't know what happened in the other room but Horror whimpered. Blue sat me on the kitchen counter and gave me a small plate with tacos. 

"Go on Error. It's not poisoned" Blue said