Where is Error?!?

Ink P.o.v

My Little Erry and I watched the stars until he fell asleep. I picked up the sleeping child and took him to his room not putting him in a crib but a toddler bed. I wrapped him in a blanket and left him to sleep. I walked into the living room to see everyone asleep.

Timeskip

Error P.o.v

I woke and looked around. I saw some mirror looking thing I walked over to it and touched it it was water alike I crawled thought to see a sky filled with beautiful lights like them I watched yesterday. I stood up and looked at them. I walked over to the edge of a huge cliff and sat down. 

"Hey kid shouldn't you be together with your parents or something? away from that cliff," A familiar voice said. I looked around. seeing someone galaxy themed He looked at me with a surprised face.

"E-Error,"  He said and walked over to me. I tried to crawl away. 

"You're 3 years old," He said. coming closer. I tried to crawl away but not I hit my back on something. I looked behind me and saw someone fully black I somehow recognized them. Hello, puppet. don't make someone save you again. 

Blue P.o.v

I was in the kitchen cooking up a nutritious meal for Ruru when...

"ERROR'S GONE!!!" Killer yelled. I dropped everything in my hands and ran to the others. 

"I went I to check him in his room since ink said he was there but he wasn't," Killer said

"Let's split up two will search for him in this AU while the rest will go look in the-" Ink said but was cut off by Core.

"His in Outertale," They said and took a sip of a berry milkshake. two minutes later we were All in Outertale. to see a weird black thing hold an unconscious Ruru.

"Not you." Nightmare said slightly trembling.

"Yes it's me don't worry I was about to leave and I'm taking this one with me," They said with a sadist smirk.

"You're not taking them with you..." Core frisk said darkly their face was dark. 

"Oh Core you always tried to protect them but in the end, you are the main reason they're like this," The dark figure said with a wider smirk. 

"See you all later. I hope not," They said. but Core did something that surprised them they wrapped glitches around them like they were chains.

"Oh, Core I sometimes forget that you fell outside the codes." the thing said. cutting itself free with some kind of scythe. The thing made some kind of cage and dropped Ruru down in it. For some reason, the cage turned him into a 14-year-old girl. 

"But I was born there," The thing said and made the first blow. They both fought with codes. I rushed over to Ruru who slowly woke up.

"What happened?" Ruru asked before looking at Core. Her eyes widen.

"CORE SOUND!!!" Ruru yelled to Core. 

"SHUT UP!" That thing yelled using some codes on Ruru. She didn't scream but it was obvious that she was in pain. A lot of pain. She looked down numbly. I didn't need to have Nightmares or Dreams powers to sens that Ruru got enough. She broke the bars and stood up. the thing looked at Ruru. She wore a knee length dress that wrapped around her neck. It had no sleeves and was the colure of her bones. The dress was the only thing she wore.

Error P.o.v

𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈. A voice said in my head. Are you here to hurt me too?  𝓃𝑜, 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹, 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊. Then what do I do? 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹. 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓉 𝒾𝒻 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓉. I lisent to the calm voice and sang.

"I wrote a song, a journal
Gave it to the world
Told the story
Of when I was just a girl"  Core backed away knowing too well what's about to happen

"I sought understanding
Clarity in truth
By baring all the wounds
Inflicted on my youth" Alex ran towards me trying to stop me from continuing. 

  "You criticized my choice
To stand up to my past
To give the pain a voice
So that it too could pass" I got my string ready to attack and sure did when they came too close. They cut through my strings like they were made of butter.

"But I felt brave
And filled with pride as I let go
Of bitterness that wouldn't leave or let me grow"  Alex used there scythe against my neck ready to chop it off.

"But I will spend a lifetime
Trying to understand
Why someone sharing my bloodline
Would not lend me their hand" I used the sound to make them unstable it shook everyone's magic.

"Am I supposed to apologize?
Am I supposed to apologize?
Am I supposed to apologize?" Every time you could hear a beat a puls would come that puls made Alex unstable.

"I loved her more than myself
But she made me choose
Between her and my father
And so I refused" I  walked over to them. slowly.

"I fled her house and wrath
Eleven years of age
Followed the crooked path
That led me to a stage" They jumped at me and tried to choke me

"The curtains opened up
My heart followed the lead
The music wouldn't stop
And I could finally breathe" I got there hands away but they grabbed me tightly. In some kind of hug

"But I will spend a lifetime
Trying to understand
Why someone sharing my bloodline
Would not lend me their hand" They cried

"Am I supposed to apologize?
Am I supposed to apologize?
Am I supposed to apologize?" Alex threw themselves over the edge still holding onto me. We both fell. I smiled. Finally, I'll finally be able to rest. I'll finally get peace. I cried because it felt so wrong even though it felt so right.